I got a new on road supervisor

El Correcto

god is dead
Is he good looking?
He alright, if you are into half weasel half snake people. I've started documenting the hours I worked as well. I'm really not worried about this guy, I just take my time and get all my air and businesses off then run the busted ODO trace after my lunch. It is hard though when your route is split between 3 different cities with 3 different commit times and business in all of them.

also wtf is CYA?

By The Book

He alright, if you are into half weasel half snake people. I've started documenting the hours I worked as well. I'm really not worried about this guy, I just take my time and get all my air and businesses off then run the busted ODO trace after my lunch. It is hard though when your route is split between 3 different cities with 3 different commit times and business in all of them.

also wtf is CYA?
Really!

Coldworld

60 months and counting

also wtf is CYA?
Just do the best YOU can... Try not to believe everything that you think... You will be ok... One thing is try not let them walk all over you, you have a right to stick up for yourself honestly

35years

Gravy route
Planting misloads is to be expected.
If you find one make sure you text in using the DIAD.
Document everything. Keep a personal log and communicate anything out of the ordinary via the DIAD.
Do not under any circumstances try to hide misloads or do anything that could be considered remotely dishonest.
They may get really nasty and plant them on your truck out on route, so check your load before you head back to the bldg.
Make sure you communicate to management with a steward present that you are getting a lot of misloads lately. Talk to your loader and ask if management was in your load.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
Planting misloads is to be expected.
If you find one make sure you text in using the DIAD.
Document everything. Keep a personal log and communicate anything out of the ordinary via the DIAD.
Do not under any circumstances try to hide misloads or do anything that could be considered remotely dishonest.
They may get really nasty and plant them on your truck out on route, so check your load before you head back to the bldg.
Make sure you communicate to management with a steward present that you are getting a lot of misloads lately. Talk to your loader and ask if management was in your load.
Pretty sad that they have to do this!! Real professional...

joeboodog

good people drink good beer

also wtf is CYA?
CYA=Cover Your A**

S

selfcancelsignal

I have seen my fair share of on roads come and go. The best way to handle it is to do the job by the methods. Employ the time honored principle of CYA. Get EDD when you punch in and get it again right before you leave. Remember management aren't there to be your friend. Keep all contact polite and professional.
No mas getting EDD until 5 minutes after the preload is wrapped if your building is on ORION. You could look always look at the computer screens to see most of your stops, but I'm not doing that off the clock.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
He alright, if you are into half weasel half snake people. I've started documenting the hours I worked as well. I'm really not worried about this guy, I JUST TAKE MY TIME and get all my air and businesses off then run the busted ODO trace after my lunch. It is hard though when your route is split between 3 different cities with 3 different commit times and business in all of them.

also wtf is CYA?
I highlighted the part that will keep you under the radar.:annoyed2:

El Correcto

god is dead
I'm curious what do warning letters even mean? I've never received one only been flat out fired by a hub manager, got my job back through union. Is it like 3 strikes you are out or what?

ManInBrown

I'm curious what do warning letters even mean? I've never received one only been flat out fired by a hub manager, got my job back through union. Is it like 3 strikes you are out or what?
They're meaningless when they are for the petty things. The reason they give them is because they go on your file. And when you finally screw up with the big mistake, with all the other warning letters on file they have a case to try to fire you

jaker

trolling
They're meaningless when they are for the petty things. The reason they give them is because they go on your file. And when you finally screw up with the big mistake, with all the other warning letters on file they have a case to try to fire you
I guess I have my own file cabinet drawer