I had a total crush on her....

My wife and I saw Reba in concert about 14 years ago.

Three days prior to the show, Reba had broken her leg in a skiing accident and had a cast that went clear up to her hip.

Lots of musicians would have, understandably, canceled the show...but not Reba.

This concert was "in the round" with a stage in the middle of the floor and the crowd on all sides. So what they did was, they put her on a rotating bar stool and the stool had wheels on it. They had a line atached to it and they would pull her back and forth across that stage from one end to the other, while she spun around and sang to the crowd with her broken leg sticking straight out onto a foot rest they had rigged up. Her dancers did their choreographed moves all around her, while she "danced" with her upper body and sat on that stool for about 2 hours.

It was a great concert and I was impressed with the respect she showed for her fans by going out there and singing her ass off and putting on a good show with a broken leg.
I'm not much for concerts, but I would go see The Queen, Reba and King George. Just looked it up...no dates in Texas this year. For the first time in my life, the thought went through my mind that I might want to go to Tulsa, Ok.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
No Anne and Nancy Wilson yet? Come on fellas...

9cfb024128a0d10c4aaa6010.L.jpg

P

pickup

I had a crush on victoria principal when she was on dallas. What a beauty. Here she is singing with Andy Gibb. Clearly her voice is synthesized and masked by multiple vocal tracks. They didn't do that to Andy's voice. I don't care . She was beautiful .

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
Queen of Hot around 78 till 84!!! OLIVIA
images
Saw Xanadu 3 or 4 times to see her dance in those hottie costumes ELO music was awesome too!!