I have a couple questions about preloading

barnyard

KTM rider
There is no way a message board can prepare you for preloading. You would not believe us if we told you. Go to work, pay attention, arrive well-rested and drink plenty of water.

Kis124

Our PAL labels are so easy it tells the splitter what side of the belt to put it on. It also tells the sorter what belt it goes on...dummy proof you would think

Sent using BrownCafe App

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
part time preloader = full time freeloader
CAM00039.jpg

UPSGUY72

I would like to know before i start so i can be prepared

Sent using BrownCafe App

Not prior training or preparation will prepare you for what's to come. You actually have to do or see the job being done in person to understand actually grab the concept of what it entails. A written or verbal explanation doesn't cut it that is why they give you a tour of the building while there are real time operation going on.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Not prior training or preparation will prepare you for what's to come. You actually have to do or see the job being done in person to understand actually grab the concept of what it entails. A written or verbal explanation doesn't cut it that is why they give you a tour of the building while there are real time operation going on.
I hate that....50 friggin people in my way...Hey ___(HR guy' name)....corral your sheep!! I'm trying to work here.

jaker

trolling
So since it never got answered what is a pkg called when loaded on the wrong shelf

I call it a misload because it didnt get loaded on the right shelf

oldngray

nowhere special
So since it never got answered what is a pkg called when loaded on the wrong shelf

I call it a misload because it didnt get loaded on the right shelf

Wrong shelf is still a misload but very few drivers would bother writing it up as such unless it created a service failure.