I have a dumb question!

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm pretty sure the answer to this question will be heck no but I'm a part time employee and I was wondering if my mother is eligible to be on my insurance plan? Thank you!

Short answer---NO!!!!!----at least not until Obama Care kicks in in 2014 then you can marry your brother and he will be coverd also.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I'm pretty sure the answer to this question will be heck no but I'm a part time employee and I was wondering if my mother is eligible to be on my insurance plan? Thank you!

I think your looking for the fed ex forum.

I feel like Daniel tosh put 30 seconds on the clock and see how many jokes we can make.

Returntosender

If you set up your mother to marry one of your ups co workers (1year plus employment) then she will be under the exact same plan as you. If you find a fulltimer willing to marry your mother she have better insurance than you.Now you have to choose what co worker do you want to call dad or mom #2 ? You can go the mexican route and offer money for an arranged marriage. Option 2Ask Klein if he knows any single guys. Canada has free healthcare according to him?There recently divorced men on BC that might be willing to take on for the team?

UPS Preloader

Wow, 2 people today. First the guy who mooned his sup. and didn't think anything was really wrong with that. The stating if he got his job back he "probably wouldn't do it again" and now this. Where are these people coming from. Lol. I love this app. Helpful and entertaining.

He didn't say he wouldn't do it again... He said he "MIGHT" not do it again!

DiadTribe

When working at an international corporation that has multiple contracts there is no such thing as " a dumb question".
But there is no way to answer your question.
You need to call your Local union office and ask them this question.
They have the details and you pay them to answer your questions.
(Hopefully you are a union member. But if you aren't maybe you will be moved to contribute to the
awesome machinery that protects your rights every day. Join the Union!)

:-D
I thought you might like that.
its just that... well ... where I work all the dumb questions seem to be coming from the boss.
i was just kidding around with the grammar but there is quite a bit of it going on that's not a joke. So you're right.