I have a question for everyone.

OneBoxAtATime

When you go to your first stop, and you have 2 pkgs (it's a business). You only find one, so you sheet up the other one as not found. Then go about your business. About 3 hours later you find the one you were missing. At this point you are about (just an example) 3 miles away. So, when you think it's time to go back and deliver the one you found before 5pm. Do you sheet it up as an extra stop or do you sheet it up as duplicate because you were already there in the morning?

GenericUsername

If I'm back there hours later it's an additional stop if I have to drive there. If I'm there 3 or 4 stops later (and I'm literally in the same area) I sheet it duplicate.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
If the first stop is Next Day Air, then the second package is a legitimate stop. If they are both Ground, the second stop is a Duplicate. You don't want to be accused of padding your stop count.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
When you go to your first stop, and you have 2 pkgs (it's a business). You only find one, so you sheet up the other one as not found. Then go about your business. About 3 hours later you find the one you were missing. At this point you are about (just an example) 3 miles away. So, when you think it's time to go back and deliver the one you found before 5pm. Do you sheet it up as an extra stop or do you sheet it up as duplicate because you were already there in the morning?

That’s a duplicate dog

Trucker Clock

I really hope you get your job back, but it doesn't matter how others deliver them. You're a 20 year driver. You know the methods.

Just because GenericUserName takes credit for another stop, does not make it right. Some drivers sheet it as a duplicate, per the methods, some sheet it as another stop. Hopefully your discharge will be reduced to a suspension and you can come back.

If you come back, do it by the methods. If you have to return to the same address with another package that you have already delivered to, it is a duplicate stop. Good luck.

allahuakbar

She/Her
You just go back and scan it and deliver it. There’s no extra special steps. It pops right up as if you had it.

Fido

Don’t worry he’s friendly
:censored2: don’t be me. I just deliver the damn thing. I ain’t padding :censored2: I’m doing my job not purposely pushing my stop count up even if it’s just 1 deliver 1 stop. I’m doing my job and delivering boxes.

PreTrippin’

Getting drunk and falling down
Why? A driver knows the methods on how to sheet a stop that he/she has to go back to with another package.

No it's not. Sheet it by the methods. Why call your Sup and ask if you should sheet it differently than what the methods say?
Lol. Sheet it by the methods. Are you management?

Show me these sheeting methods because I’d love to follow them to the letter.

BrownSnowFlake

Lol. Sheet it by the methods. Are you management?

Show me these sheeting methods because I’d love to follow them to the letter.
There’s 340 “methods”, you’re supposed to use your psychic powers and know them all bc they were never handed out to me in a book or pamphlet. Not even at Integrad.

You can also google them. Pic related.
https://d3n8a8pro7vhmx.cloudfront.n...565805624/340-delivery-methods.pdf?1565805624

685431B9-9032-4882-8ACE-839EFA85E299.jpeg

PPerShippin

Go to your stop history list. Scroll down to your first stop that had 2 packages click it. Look at the tracking number memorize the first 5 numbers or letters (I know some y’all may think…(who cares), issue a dry scan now type the 5 numbers you memorized from the 1 packag you delivered this morning (I wouldn’t choose void) for this second attempt at this stop. now you found the second package so scan it with the new entry you just made…both packages are on your list now you can do duplicate stop.