I just got fired for having a 1 min late air!

35years

Gravy route
How is signing your own name on the DIAD a dischargeable offense?
Dischargable...Dishonesty. You are not the consignee, do you then sheet as an indirect and enter your own home address?.....I thought not.

Second dishonesty offence clarified in post #44 of this thread (scanning a NDA and prerecording it only to stop complete after 10:30) sealed his fate.

Dave, just because you may have gotten away with these tricks over the years does not make them OK.

Runner-gunners make up their own rules as they go along, until they get busted.

The other more sophisticated tricks for avoiding late NDA and other tricks for leaving packages without a valid, required signature will also get you fired if management wants to dig deep enough. Some members of this forum admit they use these tricks but eventually management will clamp down on them. This thread is a perfect example. Why take the chance of being the example? And why do something immoral when there is no need?

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
My favorite is when people tape their driver license to their door attached to a note explaining why they are not home but want you to leave their wine. i always think so you are out driving around with out your dl? /info notice.

8000Shelf

My favorite is when people tape their driver license to their door attached to a note explaining why they are not home but want you to leave their wine. i always think so you are out driving around with out your dl? /info notice.
I swear I get 3-4 of the "please take this note as my sig" daily now. Info notice

BrownArmy

Try crossing out the signature portion on the reverse side of the note.

I write 'VOID' on the 'Your signature' line, write a line through the 'Print name' line, and underline exactly the part they need to follow under the Your action is required portion on the back of the info-notice.

And...people still sign the back of the info-notice, or they'll sign the front and also leave a post-it note saying 'please leave package' etc.

Um, no.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I write 'VOID' on the 'Your signature' line, write a line through the 'Print name' line, and underline exactly the part they need to follow under the Your action is required portion on the back of the info-notice.

And...people still sign the back of the info-notice, or they'll sign the front and also leave a post-it note saying 'please leave package' etc.

Um, no.

You can't fix stupid.