I need advice.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
@sailfish and @Mesomorph. Just my opinion, I’ve had my fair share of women too, some fat, some skinny, some with one titty for crying out loud. My life is much better, with my wife, and kids, than it could’ve been maintaining that lifestyle. Bang em til you get it out of your system, but one day, they won’t look at you like they do now.

sailfish

Master of Karate and Friendship for Everyone
@sailfish and @Mesomorph. Just my opinion, I’ve had my fair share of women too, some fat, some skinny, some with one titty for crying out loud. My life is much better, with my wife, and kids, than it could’ve been maintaining that lifestyle. Bang em til you get it out of your system, but one day, they won’t look at you like they do now.
I did bang em til I got it out of my system. Now I am continuing to enjoy my absolute singledom.

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
Well, yes and no. But there have always been guys like this. Human nature has never changed. What has changed is the system. The underlying problem is decades of feminism leading up to the current gynocracy we live in.

And men will always be responsible for shouldering this burden in any society. But the problem isn't recognition. It just needs to be made worth our time, effort, and lives and to allow us to do it without being sh* all over. Unfortunately that isn't the case, and it's probably too far broken to fix. The only thing that can be done is to start over once it inevitably collapses, which would be accelerated by men walking away from it, for better or for worse.

By recognition I was including all that comes with it that would make it worthwhile. It's all a matter of perspective, though. Individuals are flawed, and any system individuals try to form will also have flaws. I prefer to fight to preserve and improve what so many others have sacrificed to build. If you think about what it takes to survive outside of a society, it helps you to realize just how amazing our society is.

You mentioned that you have too much going for you to risk getting into a serious relationship, but you also think that society needs to break down in order to start anew. What do you think that looks like? You think that all that you have is still going to be around? Do you think you would survive the collapse of society? It's certainly an interesting thought experiment, but I don't think I really want to find out.

You might say that society won't collapse in our lifetime, so it doesn't affect you. Assuming you don't have children, then you really don't have any skin in the game, and your motivation is entirely selfish. Not judging, and I accept that everyone has selfish motivations, some to a higher degree than others. This is what is really at heart of the problem. Feminism, among other mindsets, come from a place of resentment and envy, that everyone else has it better, and that "I" deserve more than what "I" have. The answer is not to wallow in our own resentment, but to change our perspective and realize how great we actually have it, and that's what makes it all worthwhile.

I respect your decision to withdraw from serious relationships, and I'm not trying to convince you to change anything you are doing. And the main issue I have with how @Mesomorph is conducting himself is the deception. I have a real problem with fraud, aside from that I say live and let live.

Have you ever seen Neon Genesis Evangelion? You kinda remind me of Shinji.