I need help

S

steelheader69

I've tried to email administration (won't connect) and tried the help link. Is there anyway to reverse the links? I'm used to reading a BB starting with beginning of thread, then scrolling down. My threads here are coming up with last post, and scrolling backwards basically. Is there anyway to change it? I've tried looking at setup on profiles and such, but can't figure it out. Any help would be appreciated.

C

cheryl

Welcome steelheader, we're glad that you have decided to join the board.

The idea of message order has been discussed on the board a couple of times before. Last time this topic came up we actually took a poll to see how our users wanted the message order to run, and the majority voted for the current order. I think that it makes it a little more convenient for regulars to read the latest post without scrolling all the way down...

If anyone else is concerned about message order I'd be happy to run another poll to see what the majority of users prefer. It makes no difference to me which way the messages are recorded so the majority rules on this one.

If you have any other questions please don't hesitate to ask.

S

steelheader69

Dang, gotta get used to the posting too, my original post died. LOL

Ok, no problem. I'm a regular on 5 fishing BB's, and a moderator on another. I'm used to them running down, and most cookied to bring you to last spot on a particular post you've been on. I can adjust. Just didn't know if there were options or not.

Thanks, no poll needed. I'll adjust.