I need opinions from sups and union....

kwed95

former pre-load p/t sup
If you run yourself into the gruond and do 200% the workload as an hourly, IMO you're punishing yourself. No manager EVER asked someone to run themselves into teh ground and work unsafely and kill themselves. You just said why should someone be punished for doing a good job, but did I say that anywhere? I never said anyone should be punished.

Thats called poor management. Some people work slower than others but give the same 100% effort. Of course only good managers realize this, the lesser ones or kids don't. It's favortism because you are giving breaks to people you like that you're friendly with rather than everyone who works to the best of their ability. If you have 5 guys that all work different speeds but still come in everyday and work hard, each one of them one day a week should have an "easier" day. But we all know that only 2 of them that suck managements you know what get 2/3 easy days instead of all 5.

well you have your own opinion, but you never worked for me so you can't really say how my style worked. I personally gave "breaks" to almost all my employees, like I said out of the 5 years, there were probably only 2 that never gave their best. And I know this because I saw them in other areas doing better work.