I read that Amazon will have own delivery service to compete with UPS! What say you?

tourists24

• Bottom rung : Jlamansk is another driver who needs to make himself look good by trying to tear down other drivers. His day is a success when he is first one in a loop of 3 drivers to clock off first. I don`t get it LOL
yeah,,,, Id have fun with him

Raw

Raw Member
Looks like they have your number Jlamansk, get sleep so you can be off to the races in the morning! Sorry you are so envious of me and your other loop brother !

tourists24

Been around long enough to know who is intentionally dogging it, and who isn't. Really don't care what you think.
Fine with me too. Just glad the drivers in my loop aren't like you. It's none of your business about other drivers routes to begin with. If it's that bad then he should be fired for stealing time, but I bet that won't happen

Raw

Raw Member
In case you brothers and sisters are wondering why Jlamansk has not even commented on the subject of this thread which is Amazon is that I had to block him on my phone so now he is stalking me on Brown Cafe to continue talking his nonsense!

Raw

Raw Member
BTW I delivered 190 stops today and clocked off under 9.5, I don't see how that is dragging my feet ! Lol.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
In case you brothers and sisters are wondering why Jlamansk has not even commented on the subject of this thread which is Amazon is that I had to block him on my phone so now he is stalking me on Brown Cafe to continue talking his nonsense!
Sounds like it's time for a little face to face behind the bldg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Have you guys tried counseling?

Raw

Raw Member
Plus every route you bid on you drive the stop count up, then complain it's too much.
If I am dragging my feet as you claim , than how am I driving the stop counts up on routes? To drive up stop counts one would have to deliver more stops than the previous drivers on routes......very contradictory rhetoric.

By The Book

If I am dragging my feet as you claim , than how am I driving the stop counts up on routes? To drive up stop counts one would have to deliver more stops than the previous drivers on routes......very contradictory rhetoric.
Usually the stop count gets lowered if you drag your feet, right? They just move the work somewhere else....oops, not sorry.