I think I got hired but I'm not sure

Freakingnewguy

Hi I recently had an interview and was ask to fill out more paperwork they asked for my direct deposit and w2 information. I have not done a road test yet. Anyway I'm not sure why they would ask for all that info if they dont plan on hiring me it's for a seasonal position as a driver in Tucson AZ. I'm also wondering If they will offer me a part time position in the warehouse if either when I'm done with the season or if I don't pass there driving test also do I have to reapply after the season is over or do they just offer it to you. Any info would be great. From what I read so far I understand I might sound a little nieve but I'm just wondering if things might be different in Tucson then other parts of the country. Thanks.

Hi I recently had an interview and was ask to fill out more paperwork they asked for my direct deposit and w2 information. I have not done a road test yet. Anyway I'm not sure why they would ask for all that info if they dont plan on hiring me it's for a seasonal position as a driver in Tucson AZ. I'm also wondering If they will offer me a part time position in the warehouse if either when I'm done with the season or if I don't pass there driving test also do I have to reapply after the season is over or do they just offer it to you. Any info would be great. From what I read so far I understand I might sound a little nieve but I'm just wondering if things might be different in Tucson then other parts of the country. Thanks.
Well if you don't pass the driving test you definitely won't be back next year...

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Sorry freakinw but I doubt anything’s different in Tucson

It’s a :censored2: show wherever you go

SorryLazyPOS

Big Kahuna Burger
1603046420553.gif