I think I really need help..

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I wasn't trying to come off as a big :censored2:. But health insurance shouldn't be a reason to stay at a low job. Let's just be honest here. The 50-60 dollars you would be paying at a job for health insurance (let's say an average job that pays around $380 a week) is still greater (better) than getting $120-$225 a week (from UPS). Oh, the $225 is only if you've been there for 20 yrs Lmwao!!
Hmm math skills aren't your strong suit, are they? Say you make 16 an hr...times 23 hrs a week is 368....say you bring home 300 after taxes. And free benefits. Then you go out into the crime infested borough that is Brooklyn...and find a second job, so you can earn more money to move out of your mother's basement. Have a nice day!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Hmm math skills aren't your strong suit, are they? Say you make 16 an hr...times 23 hrs a week is 368....say you bring home 300 after taxes. And free benefits. Then you go out into the crime infested borough that is Brooklyn...and find a second job, so you can earn more money to move out of your mother's basement. Have a nice day!

Acting like Long Island is much better? Nothing but a boring dungeon. Pters average 17 1/2 hours a week, not 23.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Everywhere in New York is filthy except Manhattan excluding Harlem and some other parts. That's the first place that I'm when I get a good job. Oh, and Staten a island too, those are the only good boroughs in New York.

browntroll

Acting like Long Island is much better? Nothing but a boring dungeon. Pters average 17 1/2 hours a week, not 23.
depends on position and management. i know a few guys with 8 years making around 16-17/hr working 22 hours a weeks not by choice. i myself work around 17 hours but try to leave
as soon as possible since im lazy, i average $210/weekly which im ok with pays my half of rent and other things. dont get me wrong i see its not a great job for ppl that want money but
for ppl like me that want the free time i dont mind. also only real reason management gets more hours is to double check the belts and stuff that were already checked by pters
and maybe make a few clicks in front of a computer.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
depends on position and management. i know a few guys with 8 years making around 16-17/hr working 22 hours a weeks not by choice. i myself work around 17 hours but try to leave
as soon as possible since im lazy, i average $210/weekly which im ok with pays my half of rent and other things. dont get me wrong i see its not a great job for ppl that want money but
for ppl like me that want the free time i dont mind. also only real reason management gets more hours is to double check the belts and stuff that were already checked by pters
and maybe make a few clicks in front of a computer.

Agree, that's all they do.

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
It is way better as far as not getting robbed leaving the atm lol. I average 20-24 hrs a week not during peak.

You need to get out of your bubble. Getting robbed happens everywhere. I just deposited my check yesterday at 12:10 am and didn't get robbed. And I heard that there are a lot of rapists and pedophiles in long island, it must be true since I read it on the internet and saw it on the news.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!

you aint even know it is Loyal Teamster/davidmex (as well as others). He's from San Diego, not NYC. Ignore him and he'll go away. Although it's ironic that somebody who spends all day on the Internet, including weekends, creating multiple user names & conversing amongst them for the purpose of antagonizing others actually gives advice to others to get a life...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
You need to get out of your bubble. Getting robbed happens everywhere. I just deposited my check yesterday at 12:10 am and didn't get robbed. And I heard that there are a lot of rapists and pedophiles in long island, it must be true since I read it on the internet and saw it on the news.
Here's the difference, I've lived in your neighborhood, you've never lived in mine. And yes, you read it on the internet so it must be true lol. This is my date, he's a french model....Bonjour!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Here's the difference, I've lived in your neighborhood, you've never lived in mine. And yes, you read it on the internet so it must be true lol. This is my date, he's a french model....Bonjour!

I have family members who live in Long Island, so I know whats it like over there. There are some very rough parts of Long Island that are gang infested. Tell you the truth, there is not much difference between Brooklyn and Long Island. And I don't know how you came up with Brooklyn when I don't even live there.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I have family members who live in Tijuana, so I know whats it like over there. There are some very rough parts of Tijuana that are drug cartel infested. Tell you the truth, there is not much difference between Tijuana and Los Angeles. And I don't know how you came up with Brooklyn when I don't even live there. I live in San Diego but I'm undocumented. Hopefully UPS won't I-9 me!!! UPS is much better than cutting some guys lawn for a Lincoln. Unless its a pimped out 80s/90s Lincoln Towncar.

Fixed. You're welcome.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
I'm more American than you'll ever be in your lifetime.

35119704.jpg
35119704.jpg

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I have family members who live in Long Island, so I know whats it like over there. There are some very rough parts of Long Island that are gang infested. Tell you the truth, there is not much difference between Brooklyn and Long Island. And I don't know how you came up with Brooklyn when I don't even live there.
in a different thread, you claimed you lived near ozone park in queens..and I mentioned I lived in bushwick for a brief time years ago. So whether you actually live there is irrelevant, you said you did. And sorry, anyone who says there's no diff between brooklyn and Long Island AIN'T from NY!!

you aint even know it

Well-Known Troll
Troll
in a different thread, you claimed you lived near ozone park in queens..and I mentioned I lived in bushwick for a brief time years ago. So whether you actually live there is irrelevant, you said you did. And sorry, anyone who says there's no diff between brooklyn and Long Island AIN'T from NY!!

Yep I said it, the only difference is that there are less miniority and there are a lot of main streets and high ways, you literally need a car to live in that dungeon. I was born in :censored2: NY (upstate), so I think I know more about NY than anyone else here. I've been to every boroughs and every area of NY. You were the one that brought up Brooklyn into the arguement just to make yourself feel better by comparing it to irrelevant Long Island which is the most boring part of NY.

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Yep I said it, the only difference is that there are less miniority and there are a lot of main streets and high ways, you literally need a car to live in that dungeon. I was born in :censored2: NY (upstate), so I think I know more about NY than anyone else here. I've been to every boroughs and every area of NY. You were the one that brought up Brooklyn into the arguement just to make yourself feel better by comparing it to irrelevant Long Island which is the most boring part of NY.

Baja California & San Diego, California are nowhere near NY...

Maybe Loyal Teamster/davidmex really does have multiple personalities.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Upstate NY and LI are two entirely different worlds...Dave would probably have a lot to say on that topic lol. Kid, I really don't give a flying turd where you came from...it really doesn't matter to me, or a bunch of people on here. We'd just like you to get back to the rock you crawled out from under. Callate y cierra la boca por favor. Ole!!! Lmao Feeling at home yet??

-I understand the seniority/leaving deal but in my experience 9/10 times thats not how it really goes down. Im not sure I was "blatantly ignoring" anything while situations like this have been the norm.

-I swear I have never received any snail mail about becoming management. But you are correct, performance does not really correlate with promotion inside ups.

-Yes it makes alot of sense that I would turn down higher paying jobs in order to keep benefits that are better than even most police/military benefits.