I think i'm getting fired

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Use a grease pen, I'm sure you can walk and write while finding the correct section/shelf to put it up on.

Sent using Morse code
I've been doing this 8 years...you've worked here...15 minutes? Please give me more advice about how to do my job....lol. grease pens....crayons....no thanks.

oldngray

nowhere special
Mesmerized-LyndaPeterson%28Small%29.JPG

Nostromo

I've been doing this 8 years...you've worked here...15 minutes? Please give me more advice about how to do my job....lol. grease pens....crayons....no thanks.
Did I say anything to you? I was telling the op. Too each their own dragon lady.

Sent using Morse code

Mindless wonder

My preloader likes to pull the PAL and stick it to the end of the box. He also needs help wrapping up his cars at driver start time. Maybe if he spent less time pulling the PAL and more time loading he would get his job done in time so I can start mine on time.
If you left on time,that means you would finish a t 5:30pm. I don't think you have enough seniortity to keep your route,just thinking

Bitcoinz

They wanted my "Avatar" pic.
My advice is since you are still on probation...start busting your ass till you get off it. In the meantime I would read and learn the contract. After your probation is over, back off and work at a safe/brisk pace and follow your methods to the T.

Safety first. That's actually the companies policy.

watdaflock?

Write on the boxes while still at the belt.
Make an effort to load more than one package at a time. Like they say - "let the belt do the work"

If they are get on you for misloads that's the time to be concerned.