I used to work for UPS many years ago and I don't know how to find where the money they were taking for retirement went

Anybody knows where can I call or who can I contact to get the information?

• Phone number or email to contact

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • How can I get that information?

Votes: 5 100.0%

• Total voters
How about 21 years. Do you have to wait till you turn 65 years to collect that? Can you get it at 55 and get half? Anyways that’s what I heard.
Not being a jerk but these guys need to get involved and find these things out.
There's so many different pension plans that nobody can give you an exact answer.
But usually you need x amount of years and age so you can get your healthcare along your pension.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
How about 21 years. Do you have to wait till you turn 65 years to collect that? Can you get it at 55 and get half? Anyways that’s what I heard.
Your answer ...
There's so many different pension plans that nobody can give you an exact answer.
But usually you need x amount of years and age so you can get your healthcare along your pension.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Where is my reto

Returntosender

From my calculations you should be getting about $5,500 a month and free medical for life. Send me $500 and I will give you the numbers to contact.
9330966F-ACA7-478A-A9E9-0BB842C3CA08.gif

But usually you need x amount of years and age so you can get your healthcare along your
If I was healthy and not crippled I would not be worried but since I’m not. It’s the reason I’m asking.