I want one

oldngray

nowhere special
pink.jpg

texan

Ok I am on a roll of covetousness..... Sorry I still want one............

Nothing like a Jag.... I have driven a 6 and a 12.

The 12 sank my organs flat on acceleration.

The new one............
Jaguar friend-Type sees early success

Jaguar has a hit already with the friend-Type convertible, the brand's first two-seat sports car in
almost four decades.

"Half of the first year's production of the friend-Type is already sold," said global brand director Adrian Hallmark.

Customers who order the car now will be lucky to get one by the end of this year, he said.

Read more: http://www.autonews.com/article/20130531/ANE/130539985#ixzz2Ys5MuMW5
Follow us: @Automotive_News on Twitter | AutoNews on Facebook

oldngray

nowhere special
Ok I am on a roll of covetousness..... Sorry I still want one............

Nothing like a Jag.... I have driven a 6 and a 12.

The 12 sank my organs flat on acceleration.

The new one............
Jaguar friend-Type sees early success

Jaguar has a hit already with the friend-Type convertible, the brand's first two-seat sports car in
almost four decades.

"Half of the first year's production of the friend-Type is already sold," said global brand director Adrian Hallmark.

Customers who order the car now will be lucky to get one by the end of this year, he said.

Read more: http://www.autonews.com/article/20130531/ANE/130539985#ixzz2Ys5MuMW5
Follow us: @Automotive_News on Twitter | AutoNews on Facebook

I still want a E-type

oldngray

nowhere special
Merlin is awesome but I would never want to work on one. I always preferred the Allison engined P-51's. Lamer but much simpler.

texan

I sort of do not want one, but then again, I would love to buy one, drive it for 200 miles, then
give it to someone that needed a car.

I owned an old Datsun when I was not as financially stable (Army young E-5 / E-6) and it got me, and the young family, around
very, very reliably, with no problems. You can not hate that which worked very well.

There are still many "old" Datsuns running on road today.

$7,000 Datsun is a Go

Nissan launched a new Datsun in India on Monday, three decades after shelving the brand that helped
win Western acceptance of Japanese autos.

The reimagined Datsun — a five-seat hatchback — will go on sale in India next year for under
400,000 rupees (about $6,670). It will also be sold in Indonesia and Russia, with the company
saying its offerings will be tailored to each market in terms of price and size

Read more: $7,000 Datsun is a Go | Fox News

Last edited:

1BROWNWRENCH

Amatuer Malthusian
I wanted to post the old SNL Adobe car commercial in reply, but, sadly, it is not to be found on Youtube. I hope they offer a sacred cowcatcher option.