I want one

texan

To celebrate what it calls "100 years of innovation in half the time" Lamborghini has unveiled a special edition
of the Aventador with a boost in power to 720 hp, aggressive bodywork that improves downforce without
increasing drag, and a Giallo Maggio (Yellow May, in Italian) paint job that references the automaker's
most popular color and the month of its founding in 1963. Just 100 will be built.

Read more: Hottest new cars | Fox News

texan

Employees Joe Don (L) and Darren Lowarson give a Rolls Royce Ghost its final finish polish at the
Rolls Royce Motor Cars factory at Goodwood near Chichester.

texan

Imagine this in a Vega.
The DIY Chevrolet V12

Who among us hasn't had the idea? Just chop a couple of engines in two and smush the pieces
together: instant V-12/V-16/V-24/awesomeness.

Well, the fantasy recipe works, friends. At least it does when you combine it with a suitable dose
of extreme welding and cutting skills and a dash of mad genius. V12Baker
of the LS1Tech
external-link.png
forums has that mixture.

Read more: The DIY Chevrolet V12 | Fox News

S

serenity now

for such a mild-mannered, humble person, you sure like the fast and the flashy when it comes to automobiles :happy-very:

S

serenity now

metro.jpg metro int.jpg

I really do!

No need for speed; just a throwback to a much simpler time.............
metro.jpg
metro int.jpg

texan

Hmmm I should hold a contest.
A rep for those than can name the model and year of both of those fine autos I posted.

and

S

serenity now

i think the blue one might be a Fiat

No clue on that other thing; looks like something you would have driven to the airfield if the first leg of your extended holiday was a trans Atlantic zeppelin ride.

texan

i think the blue one might be a Fiat

No clue on that other thing; looks like something you would have driven to the airfield if the first leg of your extended holiday was a trans Atlantic zeppelin ride.
That is funny about #2 :rofl:

and no the 1st not a Fiat.