i want to go drive fulltime management says no

Big Arrow Down...D

Leave the gun,take the cannoli
so i guess i made book ? my union told me they changed it to 40 even a steward told me it changed i cant trust my union i guess or they don't know the rules im ny long island i don't no if region has anything to do with the rules is it possible to get transferred whats the process for doing that
If you don't scratch with a full hour lunch, you're never gonna make book esp in Long Island where they're all runners...go to Island City you'll make it in 40...

123brown

i wish i could pack up and go they wont let me unless its because of school im not in school i askd to move to the queens building and i was told by a steward theres a list to put my name for transfer but he doesnt know who has it smh

123brown

while i was on the phone with a steward they said we dont have that list they threw it at my union and my union is throwing it at hr

blkmamba

i wish i could pack up and go they wont let me unless its because of school im not in school i askd to move to the queens building and i was told by a steward theres a list to put my name for transfer but he doesnt know who has it smh
How have you worked there 7 years and not know the proper channels to use. Inform yourself, it makes it much more difficult to give you the run around.

123brown

you are right i need to educate myself better but i need some guidance union always says write a grievance i was called a racial slur and had witnesses and even then nothing happened so when people tell me file a grievance i dont see the point i have and nothings been done

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
you are right i need to educate myself better but i need some guidance union always says write a grievance i was called a racial slur and had witnesses and even then nothing happened so when people tell me file a grievance i dont see the point i have and nothings been done
You were called a racial slur by a management person and you just filed a grievance? Why wouldn't you go to HR too?

123brown

i did go to hr the person super who called me the slur had a pair a big tits and got away with it even after i filed a grievance but thats beside the point i dont care about that i need to go frive fulltime thats my issue if i file a grievance its take up to a year for arbitration

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
i did go to hr the person super who called me the slur had a pair a big tits and got away with it even after i filed a grievance but thats beside the point i dont care about that i need to go frive fulltime thats my issue if i file a grievance its take up to a year for arbitration
Reading your posts makes my head hurt.

123brown

peak is around the corner and i need to drive file a grievance is like a restraining order the person can still come after u what im i goin to do throw the grievance at them when they say no u cant drive

123brown

my head hurts to believe me i just want my job thats it they wont give it to me and i check off all the boxes and im well qualified for the job

oldngray

nowhere special
Reading your posts makes my head hurt.
my-brain-hurts-o.gif