i want to go drive fulltime management says no

Orion inc.

I like turtles
Is this guy really the future of UPS????
I just wasted 5 minutes reading this thread and I still don't understand this kid's attempt at writing.

That's 5 minutes I could of used drinking something cold.

Can someone post the cliff notes or the translation of what the hell he is saying???

Whargoul

I went straight to HR and told them I was interested in driving. I told them I had taken the road test before and felt I was not given a fair shot. The HR rep then set me up to do a road test with them and I passed and they sent me to Integrad. I'm glad I did everything with the HR and not my management team because my soon to be on-car sup had previously been my preload boss and we used to butt heads a lot... I didn't feel he would give me a fair shot either.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I went straight to HR and told them I was interested in driving. I told them I had taken the road test before and felt I was not given a fair shot. The HR rep then set me up to do a road test with them and I passed and they sent me to Integrad. I'm glad I did everything with the HR and not my management team because my soon to be on-car sup had previously been my preload boss and we used to butt heads a lot... I didn't feel he would give me a fair shot either.
123brown failed the writing course you aced.

ibleedbrown

you must have been halfway competent at the job if you lasted 39 days. if i were you i would get all my facts together and call union hall to find out about your rights. don't quote me on this but after a year you can give it another shot. you should be able to get in this peak.

jumpman23

Oh Yeah
Ive been working for ups for 7 years every time i knock on managements door they say we don need you yet they still hire guys from the outside and inside with less seniority then me whats should i do?
Your an idiot dude if you let them get away with that BS, you been there this long, don't let them BITCH you down like that WTF dude.

Oak

Simple, he wants to drive, management says no.

Probably for a good reason.

Be prepared for a quiz in the morning.
So long as it's on the clock. You mean I got less than 100% and failed? Again? And I have to retake it? Again?

UnconTROLLed

perfection
you are right i need to educate myself better but i need some guidance union always says write a grievance i was called a racial slur and had witnesses and even then nothing happened so when people tell me file a grievance i dont see the point i have and nothings been done
, . , . ; ! , , .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
YES-YES.gif