I want to kick a fat punk supervisor in the stomach

Future

Victory Ride
What you drink diesndo even qualify as beer.
Right @BakerMayfield2018 ?
BEB6458D-18BE-4B4B-994B-BA5EDF38885F.gif

rod

Retired 22 years
My brother-in-law (also a UPS driver) and a former center manager got into it at a local saloon one night and ended up in a good old knock down drag out in the parking lot before the crowd broke it up. Come Monday morning nothing was said by either side. It was over a newly hired female driver that they were both sniffing around. She ended up with a different driver.--Damn women. Another time at a Safe Driving Dinner with the wives and lots of UPS ties and their wives present a driver and a big wig from Safety in Minneapolis got into it when the driver thought the other guy had made a pass at his wife. That one was a table busting cops called affair. We had a lot of fun in the old days.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
My brother-in-law (also a UPS driver) and a former center manager got into it at a local saloon one night and ended up in a good old knock down drag out in the parking lot before the crowd broke it up. Come Monday morning nothing was said by either side. It was over a newly hired female driver that they were both sniffing around. She ended up with a different driver.--Damn women. Another time at a Safe Driving Dinner with the wives and lots of UPS ties and their wives present a driver and a big wig from Safety in Minneapolis got into it when the driver thought the other guy had made a pass at his wife. That one was a table busting cops called affair. We had a lot of fun in the old days.
I’ve seen ton of stuff like that over the years also. Everything from Managers only fired to employee only fired to manager transfered to manager fired and rehired you name it.

Nimnim

The Nim
once I find a blind spot of the cameras " punch ya in your face mother:censored2: knock ur teet out!!"

Why look for a blind spot? Make one of your own, LP doesn't actively monitor the cameras, I covered 2 and it took them weeks to notice, so cover them wait a couple days then do the deed.

No reason to resort to physical violence though, make their life hell with grievances. There's always the loveliest of the petty grievances article 20 section 5, they have to have a visible nametag while on duty.

dudebro

In my first month as a 19-year-old PT sup in the primary in a large night hub, I had a FT supervisor who basically barked and barked and barked at people all day. One hourly had finally had enough and said, "friend you, I quit", and walked into the stairway to leave. The sup kept barking at him, and the unloader stopped and turned around and said, "You know what Dave, come here a second".

From his body language, even I knew to let the guy keep walking, but before I could say "Hey Dave, I don't think you should...." he stuck his head into the doorway where the employee was, saying "What? What? Wha..."

And then I heard that meaty smacking sound you hear when a fist connects with someone's cheek at high speed, even over the belts. Dave staggered out of the doorway and had a big mouse on his eye for the next 5 days. The employee turned around and walked out. I just shook my head and wrote my next trailer precall on the hub action summary. The operation went on...

I don't think you can get away with that these days.