I want to work 20-22 hours a week...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
And keep in mind lugo, these are mostly your Brothers and Sisters that are dissing you and making you feel bad ... you know, the only one's that stand up for you and have your back.
No management people on here slamming you and kicking you around.
Imagine how bad that will be when you get around all those bullying, bad-mouthing supervisors ... on second thought, it will probable be better than this has been.

Sorry, but you failed. I usually get straight A's and B's for English. I can explain, it's just that I don't try my best to type proper. This is just a forum, not writing a book to be published soon.... so... . I wanted to ignore what you have posted, but I wanted to make you feel dumb at the same time. Because apparently, you're dumb because you don't know me.
And clearly, that was an inappropriate comment which makes me feel bad. Good job, I hope some people in here realize what kind of a guy you are. I hope there are not people like you in UPS ....

And again, I am sophomore in College over 40 credits and I am trying to become a nurse in the future. Despite of all the rude comments, I will move on and succeed.

Good luck!

PS: Rep Power 15965. You should have known better dude! Funny that a guy like you with over 15000 rep power just wrote something heartbreaking.

Like, where are the mod at? I need to talk to one of them because so many rude people....
Listen mod, you need to do something with these people. That's all I got to say.
I am part of UPS and happy about it... just need to fix some things here. :)

We tend to rib each other on here. Get used to it. There`s no intent to harm so work on a slightly thicker skin. As mentioned above if a little joshing makes you upset then stand between two pieces of bread because UPS will eat you for a snack.

By the way, do you have any relatives in Canada?

ORLY!?!

Master Loader
OK thanks! I am a good worker, I guaranty they're going to be like " Wow, he's fast!" Since I will be a good worker, I hope to work 4 hours a day. 20-22 a week would be perfect because I am a full-time student and I am struggling in science.
On Sunday I can do 5 hours or more if possible. Because I chose Day which I work from Sunday-Thursday. Friday and Saturday off is nice. Pretty sure I will never call to stay home. I always go to work. I rarely get sick since I got the flu shot now. I used to always get a flu >_<

I was like you, eager to work.

Be warned though, some state laws will claim that you cannot be a full time employee and a full time student at the same time. I was once, that, never claimed it though. It wore me the hell out seriously quick. And that was a real easy job too. Here at UPS, it isnt easy, not by a long shot. Unless you pull small sort, then your good.

Btw, I'm and I am arnt really too inter-changable. But, it doesnt really matter any ways about english, its a broken languge anyways just like American Spanish. Say I am in a foreign languge and you'll be laughed out of the room and / or deemed cute as a button. Say I'm going to so and so in english and Americans will never realize the clearity of proper english. Over all, shame on both of you!!!!1