I was Framed By UPS And Was Fired At The State Level Hearing!

"THE OTHER SIDE" I was actually fired for "delivery and pick-up methods" which is progressive disipline not dishonesty. That was a general term that UPS used to bulid a 7 month case that I had little control over. It was brought to the panel and they let me go.

bluehdmc

"THE OTHER SIDE" I was actually fired for "delivery and pick-up methods" which is progressive disipline not dishonesty. That was a general term that UPS used to bulid a 7 month case that I had little control over. It was brought to the panel and they let me go.

Unfortunately it's too late now, but as soon as they started the progressive discipline you should have documented all the other stuff, the removal of breaks from you diad, etc. then filed a grievance for harrassment, while this might not have kept you out of their radar it may have been a little proof that you were the target. You could have even said some of the stuff they wrote you up for was in retaliation for filing the grievance.
I was the victim of similar treatment from a previous employer and have learned from that experience. I have seen other people treated this way by ups.

User Name

Only 230 Today?? lol
I know if I was in the office everyday or every other day I would change what I was doing for a little bit just to get the heat off. seven months would have opened up my eyes.... JMO

rocket man

Firedbrowndriver, I know this is a serious matter, but the title of this thread craks me up. It reads like it should be on Dateline NBC.
"Tonite on Dateline. I was framed by UPS and was fired at the state level."

With all do respect, my desire is for you to get your situation resolved in a timely matter.
bLASTING OFF WITH ME.

platinum9898

No deadlock at the panel. "Claimaint of the Union Denied" Is what the panel told me as I walked out of the room losing my job.

guess the last thin you can do is just go after ur management personally. wait for them to get out of work have a couple of ur boys go mess them up and rob them for wut eva money they got and get da credit cards fill up u ur friends and family's gas tanks as fast as u can, buy some mcdonalds 6 of everything and mess up their cars. i would help if you live close to connecticut. lol let them do that to me it'll be a wrap for them and i'm in the hartford, ct hub. the best place to catch a em slippen. some of yall might look at this as an awful thing to do but c'mon now if this company can get away with the horrible things they do then this is nothing, why go to court for a year and come out with nothing when you can do this in 10 min. - a week depending on how far you wanna go?

grgrcr88

No It's not green grocer!
guess the last thin you can do is just go after ur management personally. wait for them to get out of work have a couple of ur boys go mess them up and rob them for wut eva money they got and get da credit cards fill up u ur friends and family's gas tanks as fast as u can, buy some mcdonalds 6 of everything and mess up their cars. i would help if you live close to connecticut. lol let them do that to me it'll be a wrap for them and i'm in the hartford, ct hub. the best place to catch a em slippen. some of yall might look at this as an awful thing to do but c'mon now if this company can get away with the horrible things they do then this is nothing, why go to court for a year and come out with nothing when you can do this in 10 min. - a week depending on how far you wanna go?

I am certainly glad I dont have to represent you!! You sound like I would have nothing else to do but hear your cases!!

Of course if you act like that at work it won`t be long and you will be looking for a job again!!

platinum9898

I am certainly glad I dont have to represent you!! You sound like I would have nothing else to do but hear your cases!!

Of course if you act like that at work it won`t be long and you will be looking for a job again!!

lol i only yell my cases to the management all day every day for 4 years now

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I guess we just found the one child left behind.

fethrs

Weren't you the one who posted that ups management is mafia? Look at this post, not much different.
Sure wouldn't want to live in your world. Bad advice all around, messing up someone is not the solution, that's just stupid.
What if you got CAUGHT? Then what? No job, no nothing, just jail.
Nice, real nice.

Ps have you ever heard of spell check? You might want to try it.

Last edited:

cheryl

I started this.
Staff member
platinum9898, we do not tolerate internet tough guys here. You've just earned yourself a permanent place in the moderation queue.