I was termed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Two Tokes

Give it to me Baby
Nice recording.

You're an idiot. A big mouthed, racist idiot at that. You have no chance of ever getting your job back, and although 99% of the time, I'd support my fellow employees, UPS is right on this one. You aren't even a union member. Don't let the door hit you on the ass on the way out, maroon.
AMEN

Ashell

So its okay to hit Richard S for what he said? Like its okay to fire me for answering a question. Just like its okay to shoot MLK for what he said. Or shoot Lincoln for what he did? Yeah, if you don't like what someone says you can treat them bad. Sounds good.

Ain't none of y'all right, that's why I didn't like talking to the majority of people at UPS. That's my culture. Got 50 million genders now days. If I only want to :censored2: white women, that's my gender. You all are hateful bigots.

Maybe do this drums angle since yo always off key

Last edited by a moderator:

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
So its okay to hit Richard S for what he said? Like its okay to fire me for answering a question. Just like its okay to shoot MLK for what he said. Or shoot Lincoln for what he did? Yeah, if you don't like what someone says you can treat them bad. Sounds good.

Ain't none of y'all right, that's why I didn't like talking to the majority of people at UPS. That's my culture. Got 50 million genders now days. If I only want to :censored2: white women, that's my gender. You all are hateful bigots.

Maybe do this drums angle since yo always off key
You really might want to get help. You're SO far out there.

Ashell

^That was the point right. If my numbers are bad, its not because they let brian sleep and sand bag me. Those are the only numbers. UPS wont show you me being number 1 with mildred. I bet jay b is saying I had attendance problems, because he uses that lie on everyone. I only called in once other than 2 scheduled days off, and was never late. That call in day was never entered. And I was once sent home because I tried to triple shift after asking a fulltime sup who said, go ahead and try. Tell people don't be friends with. Talk bad about people and when I participate in the conversation I said it all. Or if my coworkers are talking about their neighbor making drugs, and I chime in with my chemistry degree info, no it was James saying he makes drugs. Try to go driver, nope give him Sheena J and get her to pretend to know nothing. Or maybe she actually does. Nope its okay for james to bust his ass loading heavy trailers and sacrifice his weekends but once he starts making more than the part time sups, he's gotta go. It isn't fair to others. Even though he has never once run the heat in his apartment in 9 years in texas, its is fair that dixie a fulltime package handler bump him. He has to make the least because he isn't a J.

All because I filed grievances. James has to pay the union to not be treated bad. James has to pay your church to get a better paying job. James has to let management cheat because they are the master race.

Plus you fired me. No insurance. And I'm a white citizen who doesn't vote, so ACA doesn't cover me. If you think I need help. Then that's psydamage, which is a workplace injury. But nope, UPS police is "only make concessions when necessary" And you people can get away with murder. So like I said, get joann to shoot me. All because I filed an OSHA complaint because it took 4 days just to clean up a spill that only got a half assed job, and she lied about because it wasn't just fish sauce. It was fish sauce mixed with cleaning spray and "universal absorbent" that dried and scrapped into dust.

Last edited by a moderator:

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
^That was the point right. If my numbers are bad, its not because they let brian sleep and sand bag me. Those are the only numbers. UPS wont show you me being number 1 with mildred. I bet jay b is saying I had attendance problems, because he uses that lie on everyone. I only called in once other than 2 scheduled days off, and was never late. That call in day was never entered. And I was once sent home because I tried to triple shift after asking a fulltime sup who said, go ahead and try. Tell people don't be friends with. Talk bad about people and when I participate in the conversation I said it all. Or if my coworkers are talking about their neighbor making drugs, and I chime in with my chemistry degree info, no it was James saying he makes drugs. Try to go driver, nope give him Sheena J and get her to pretend to know nothing. Or maybe she actually does. Nope its okay for james to bust his ass loading heavy trailers and sacrifice his weekends but once he starts making more than the part time sups, he's gotta go. It isn't fair to others. Even though he has never once run the heat in his apartment in 9 years in texas, its is fair that dixie a fulltime package handler bump him. He has to make the least because he isn't a J.

All because I filed grievances. James has to pay the union to not be treated bad. James has to pay your church to get a better paying job. James has to let management cheat because they are the master race.

Plus you fired me. No insurance. And I'm a white citizen who doesn't vote, so ACA doesn't cover me. If you think I need help. Then that's psydamage, which is a workplace injury. But nope, UPS police is "only make concessions when necessary" And you people can get away with murder. So like I said, get joann to shoot me. All because I filed an OSHA complaint because it took 4 days just to clean up a spill that only got a half assed job, and she lied about because it wasn't just fish sauce. It was fish sauce mixed with cleaning spray and "universal absorbent" that dried and scrapped into dust.
Wut!!

Inthegame

^That was the point right. If my numbers are bad, its not because they let brian sleep and sand bag me. Those are the only numbers. UPS wont show you me being number 1 with mildred. I bet jay bane is saying I had attendance problems, because he uses that lie on everyone. I only called in once other than 2 scheduled days off, and was never late. That call in day was never entered. And I was once sent home because I tried to triple shift after asking a fulltime sup who said, go ahead and try. Tell people don't be friends with. Talk bad about people and when I participate in the conversation I said it all. Or if my coworkers are talking about their neighbor making drugs, and I chime in with my chemistry degree info, no it was James saying he makes drugs. Try to go driver, nope give him Sheena Johnson and get her to pretend to know nothing. Or maybe she actually does. Nope its okay for james to bust his ass loading heavy trailers and sacrifice his weekends but once he starts making more than the part time sups, he's gotta go. It isn't fair to others. Even though he has never once run the heat in his apartment in 9 years in texas, its is fair that dixie a fulltime package handler bump him. He has to make the least because he isn't a Johnson.

This...
You really might want to get help. You're SO far out there.

Future

Victory Ride

image.jpeg

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Who is Mildred? And why are you number 1 with her. Is Mildred who you rat'd to about that hourly Is that why you are number 1 with her?

Ashell

not every hub has NGSS I guess. But it ranks people package per hour. She was a double shifter bagging for me when brian fell down the stairs. They had him bag for someone that only did letters so you basically sand around till 100+ build up and he was good at that.

would it matter if I ratted anyone out? management employee relation policy forbids retaliation. So if you claim I ratted anyone out, which I was not even aware I was accused of. We have a breach of contract.

Status
Not open for further replies.