I was termed today.

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandwich

The resident gearhead
6304de93443108594f34ded3faafd035d0073e1e92a5a67b85c7e61d2b92103f.jpg

542thruNthru

So its okay to hit Richard S for what he said? Like its okay to fire me for answering a question. Just like its okay to shoot MLK for what he said. Or shoot Lincoln for what he did? Yeah, if you don't like what someone says you can treat them bad. Sounds good.

Ain't none of y'all right, that's why I didn't like talking to the majority of people at UPS. That's my culture. Got 50 million genders now days. If I only want to :censored2: white women, that's my gender. You all are hateful bigots.

Maybe do this drums angle since yo always off key

Did you really just compare yourself to MLK and Lincoln!! You got to be kidding me!!!!! I bet you don't even have a clue why that is so ridiculous!

What's next? You going to compare yourself to Snowden or maybe Mark Felt (Deep Throat) because you made a recording of your firing?

Get a hobby man or better yet a JOB!

I'm sure some of you have realized by now, but theres no chance any of you will be able to get through to this guy. He has all the hallmarks of mental illness. From the incoherent ramblings in his postings to his race obsessions, the stuff he spouts are classic symptoms of illnesses like schizophrenia. While its fun to laugh at the absurdness of his posts and actions, it's probably best just to this his :censored2: fade into oblivion.

Ashell

unhk54m9e6pz.jpg

And don't get me started on crime in the top 50 big cities vs the recent census... If I'm conscribed to date someone I don't want to, that sounds an awful lot like slavery. And he asked my reason.

The other funny thing here are people saying they have a right to take a knee. That they shouldn't be fired for voicing their opinions. Same people are shouting down free speech rallies. Free speech only protects you not me, that's equality. /S #SpoiledBrats

UPS guiding principle, make concessions when nessessary, and there is nothing you can do about it. Such Christian values with good old Ephesians 2:8-10. Cheat people, sleep around, murder people, but as long as you say you believe, you're good.

bbsam

Staff member
unhk54m9e6pz.jpg

And don't get me started on crime in the top 50 big cities vs the recent census... If I'm conscribed to date someone I don't want to, that sounds an awful lot like slavery. And he asked my reason.

The other funny thing here are people saying they have a right to take a knee. That they shouldn't be fired for voicing their opinions. Same people are shouting down free speech rallies. Free speech only protects you not me, that's equality. /S #SpoiledBrats

UPS guiding principle, make concessions when nessessary, and there is nothing you can do about it. Such Christian values with good old Ephesians 2:8-10. Cheat people, sleep around, murder people, but as long as you say you believe, you're good.
I wonder if they have permission to use the NFL shield.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
unhk54m9e6pz.jpg

Where have you been Ashel? You got a weekend pass?

Status
Not open for further replies.