I won my panel case!

tall_t4

Wasn’t it 3 labor managers, 3 business agents/union representatives and an arbiter at your panel?
Yes my own labor manager for our city and my own union rep there were 3 LM and 3 BA UNCLUDING a labor manager and my union rep the extra labor manager for my district is not liked by many no one likes her not even her peers

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Yes my own labor manager for our city and my own union rep there were 3 LM and 3 BA UNCLUDING a labor manager and my union rep the extra labor manager for my district is not liked by many no one likes her not even her peers
In other words she’s a :censored2:. I hope you do well, and I hope you know how lucky you are. They will probably keep an eye on you so don’t :censored2: up.

542thruNthru

Go ahead and burn me down
Women should not be in the labor manager role. They hang onto the baggage too long. Always acting like they are the toughest person in the room. Put them in accounting or small sort
That is your experience cause you don't know how to lay the pipe right. ;)

Coldworld

60 months and counting
UPS is 0-2 against me and I’m barely around 10 years lol
1695398739265.gif

qdg2

The whole purpose of the disciplinary procedure is to correct behavior. Not fire people.

But now, you are a "real" UPS driver. You got your 1st one under your belt....

;)
If the "whole" purpose is to "correct", why is termination even a possibility? Nice that it is though. "Up to and including discharge"......Correcting behavior is obviously a part of the process. So is punishment. Call it whatever you will. Rehabilitation? Lol.

Still don't understand how being fired is a badge of honor....especially for dishonesty.

Btw, the op didn't seem to win. Certainly paid dearly. A win? Getting your job back is positive , I suppose.