Case is going to panel will I get back my drivers position?

ManInBrown

Mind boggling that someone would do this. just why? There were days when I was in package that if my center manager looked at me funny in the morning I’d give him a late air just for kicks. You were that terrified to have a late NDA? What did you think the repercussions for late sir would be? 20 lashings? Now look what you did, you falsified and now are fighting and praying you get your job back. SMH

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Mind boggling that someone would do this. just why? There were days when I was in package that if my center manager looked at me funny in the morning I’d give him a late air just for kicks. You were that terrified to have a late NDA? What did you think the repercussions for late sir would be? 20 lashings? Now look what you did, you falsified and now are fighting and praying you get your job back. SMH
With the company looking to cut, he’s probably screwed.

Brownwind

So dumb 🤦🏼‍♂️ just let the air be late . Never scan anything , anywhere , but the location
Today I approached the shadiest of sups with this scenario on thread trying to help. The response was that the sups get disciplined due to past actions and under no circumstances risk your career over dishonesty.
I have no skin in the game and just trying to help. The response I got was from a cocky yet scared sup. Don’t risk your career over a box.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I was at a panel, one time where a driver from another state had brought his wife and he was there because he had been sexually harassing women on his route. Lol. It was some pretty lewd stuff. I was like WTF dude why did you bring your wife here?😂
Yeah that’s effed up