I won my panel case!

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
Wow that’s crazy someone did get fired while I was gone
Circle of life.
IMG_5050.gif

JL 0513

That was changed, what, 10years ago? Warned us just to let it be late otherwise we would be charged with dishonesty.
Seriously, it's one of the most basic things to know as a driver. This location visibility is now enforced on grounds too. Don't sheet anything unless you're parked in front of the address!

PT Car Washer

Seriously, it's one of the most basic things to know as a driver. This location visibility is now enforced on grounds too. Don't sheet anything unless you're parked in front of the address!
Racing to a rural route NDA last Saturday I stopped at the driveway and took a picture with the DIAD of the address marker hoping to beat the clock. Nope, late by 30 seconds. But I still have my job.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I remember a couple times going out on a route cold and having a fellow driver go through the pickups and closing out a few that he said “never” had anything…even though I was new I was thinking damn this seems sketchy…the one time we’re doing this and the customer will have that one hot nda…

DOK

Can’t be terminated for technology 😅

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I remember a couple times going out on a route cold and having a fellow driver go through the pickups and closing out a few that he said “never” had anything…even though I was new I was thinking damn this seems sketchy…the one time we’re doing this and the customer will have that one hot nda…
Especially the ones that put the “UPS” sign in the window. I checked them even if they didn’t have the sign up.