IBT cuts off Local 804 negotiating

F

Frankie's Friend

Funny, later I found out that she has my blood type and was in so many ways like me.
I couldn't imagine giving up a child and I cant imagine being given away as a child.
I'm fortunate she called me dad so easily.

cachmeifucan

I pay 21.25 a week not sure what other extra fees in our language it says 2.5 times plus some fee or some bs that isn't specific. So once again I'm not lying. It take a picture and post soon

F

Frankie's Friend

I pay 21.25 a week not sure what other extra fees in our language it says 2.5 times plus some fee or some bs that isn't specific. So once again I'm not lying. It take a picture and post soon
Nah, no worries. It's probably an assessment.
Ask them at the next monthly meeting. It always makes them happy to answer that question.

bowhnterdon

The Company refused to add language for 22.4’s in our Supplement. Local 804 NO’s better! For months, UPS rejected Local 804’s proposed language to protect its members without substantial concessions. The International cut off supplemental negotiations on July 19th, resulting in a supplemental agreement that does not include important Local 804 member protections and demands. That excerpt is from the 804 Website Flyer that is clearly available for all that care to look...

Last edited:

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Is there any other tentative regional supplemental language out there that addresses the 22.4's and will actually improve or clarify any of the potential loopholes contained in the Master?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
The Company refused to add language for 22.4’s in our Supplement. Local 804 NO’s better! For months, UPS rejected Local 804’s proposed language to protect its members without substantial concessions. The International cut off supplemental negotiations on July 19th, resulting in a supplemental agreement that does not include important Local 804 member protections and demands. That excerpt is from the 804 Website Flyer that is clearly available for all that care to look...

They seem to walk back that claim a day later (on July 20th).

It sounds like they were trying to renegotiate "agreed to" National language

through their supplemental agreement.

Standing Strong: July 20th Contract Update - Teamsters Local 804

-Bug-

cachmeifucan

Ungrateful entitled soft kids.
Definitely not I've worked for everything I got not entitled to anything. Ups is making more money so should the employees. They no longer give pension to part time supervisor and soon the full time sup pension will be replaced with 401k

Coldworld

60 months and counting
In 20 years we are making the same amount adjusted for inflation. Now you want us to make less. I have 25 years left. I have 5 more give back contracts to go. I'm not crying for more I'm just asking to be paid the same. Give me the same pay you had. Give me the same pension and same healthcare.
Ok... how long have you worked for ups... I thought you only had like 5 years LEFT... was under the impression you were an old timer...