IBT on the cameras

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
The holes in the floor seem to already create this problem. It'd probably be better since it would have a way out.
No it won’t
How do I no this
I blocked my bulkhead door open for my first 5 or so years
Only way to clear them out is open both doors and hit the highway
Also personal experience

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
1667521040857.png

ManInBrown

Totally unprofessional message to send out. You don’t threaten peoples jobs thru diad/Ivis messages, and the person who sent that out most likely has no authority to fire anyone. On cars in package and on roads in feeders can’t fire anyone. They got pissed at me for something in feeders one day and they told me just go home. So I said really, just go home? Called Stewie right in front of them and told him, said to me ask em again with me on the phone so I can hear. Whatdya know, asked again and now it was a different story. No, you don’t have to go home but calm down. I was pissed about something that happened. You wanna send that message out and say will result in disciplinary action fine, you don’t say terminated.

Trucker Clock

Totally unprofessional message to send out. You don’t threaten peoples jobs thru diad/Ivis messages, and the person who sent that out most likely has no authority to fire anyone. On cars in package and on roads in feeders can’t fire anyone. They got pissed at me for something in feeders one day and they told me just go home. So I said really, just go home? Called Stewie right in front of them and told him, said to me ask em again with me on the phone so I can hear. Whatdya know, asked again and now it was a different story. No, you don’t have to go home but calm down. I was pissed about something that happened. You wanna send that message out and say will result in disciplinary action fine, you don’t say terminated.

Correct. A Sup cannot fire you. Has to be a Manager. But, a manager can fire you over the phone.