IBT Vote

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
I just found thousands of ballots near a dumpster and in the back of a package car for Oz. Waiting to see what the results are and if I need to send them in. Just like 2020.

No worries, the election overseer will extend the vote for two more weeks...because the membership did not have enough time to mail in their ballots...

:holycowsmile:

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
Last week, I was picking up a to go order at a Buffalo Wild Wings near my home. There was a Package car driver who was taking his lunch and had just placed his order. I introduced myself and we chatted while waiting. He worked out of the same building as I did. I asked him if he had voted. He wasn't even aware there was an election going on. SMH.

babboo25

Banned
There are 1,300,000 Teamsters that were eligible to vote in this election, so far only 180,000 bothered to turn in a ballot. 35% of our total membership are 400,000 UPSers, it would be interesting to see which collective bargaining units even voted?
Yea but who knows how many ballots are stuck in the USPS system, the count has increased by 5,000 a day which leads me to think that’s all they count in 1 day, once the deadline passes I’m sure that number will skyrocket.