Iconclast/interesteds home

tieguy

Banned
Perhaps you're own thread since you are so starved for attention.

At one point you posted as Interested and were full of terrific answers and solutions for management. Has the company given you a work group to practice your theories on or are you still working alone?

Iconoclast

Tie,

Nice, my own spot!! It has been some time since I have been on the forum, please elaborate on your question. I am not quite sure what you mean by having a work group, or at one time working alone?

Channahon

Surely you must understand the question. I've seen your other posts, you're smarter than this.
You're not trying to provoke Tie into warfare, are you?

tieguy

Banned
Tie,

Nice, my own spot!! It has been some time since I have been on the forum, please elaborate on your question. I am not quite sure what you mean by having a work group, or at one time working alone?

in reviewing the thread you pointed out to me where we previously discussed your theories of management you also mentioned that you did not have a workgroup reporting to you but were working alone. I was wondering if the company ever gave you the opportunity to practice your own theories of management by assigning you to some operation where you had people reporting to you?