Idaho mass murderer apprehended

El Correcto

god is dead
I was arrested for theft movable property when I was in my 20s.
They made everyone booked into jail do a mouth swab.
I was never prosecuted. Case was dismissed.
The government still has my DNA. I am not a criminal.
I don’t sweat it too much. I’m not a rapist murderer. Kind of makes me want to give to a dna place just to catch my :censored2: family up.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I was arrested for theft movable property when I was in my 20s.
They made everyone booked into jail do a mouth swab.
I was never prosecuted. Case was dismissed.
The government still has my DNA. I am not a criminal.
Yep and yep.

What did you borrow?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I don’t sweat it too much. I’m not a rapist murderer. Kind of makes me want to give to a dna place just to catch my :censored2: family up.
Same dna that has helped identify murder victims and military dead.

One interesting case recently in San Francisco.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Now we gotta worry about our :censored2: relatives giving their DNA away.
I can't even imagine doing that. THE single most personal piece of information about yourself....
You leave Dunkin Donuts and throw your cup in the trash, anyone who wants your DNA profile is there for the taking.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
DNA found on a knife sheath's button cap.
Unless the state can prove that knife was owned/purchased/used by the alleged suspect, without any reasonable doubt.
Then they may have a solid case.
But the reasonable doubt is the key, to any case.
Most juries get bored listening to all the scientific mumble jumble thrown at them.
And only follow the simple path of motive.

oldngray

nowhere special
DNA found on a knife sheath's button cap.
Unless the state can prove that knife was owned/purchased/used by the alleged suspect, without any reasonable doubt.
Then they may have a solid case.
But the reasonable doubt is the key, to any case.
Most juries get bored listening to all the scientific mumble jumble thrown at them.
And only follow the simple path of motive.
They had cell phone data that put him there too

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
The switch must have really flipped.
No record of having done anything wrong all your life and then your first crime is stabbing 4 people to death.

Thebrownblob

The switch must have really flipped.
No record of have done anything wrong all your life and then your first crime is stabbing 4 people to death.

Sociopath, he’s been planning this for a long time, also, I’m gonna bet there’s some dead pets buried in his basement somewhere. Weirdo.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
KA-BAR, which produces the kind of knife which would fit the sheath, has denied having anyone by Kohberger's name on their system.

Unsealed court documents show the painstaking work done by officers, who matched the DNA found on the sheath to Kohberger's by comparing it to his father's DNA – which was a 99.9998 percent match.
So did his father do it ?

oldngray

nowhere special
KA-BAR, which produces the kind of knife which would fit the sheath, has denied having anyone by Kohberger's name on their system.

Unsealed court documents show the painstaking work done by officers, who matched the DNA found on the sheath to Kohberger's by comparing it to his father's DNA – which was a 99.9998 percent match.
So did his father do it ?
I don't see why anyone to expect Ka-Bar to have any records of it. The vast majority of that type of knife are copies made by other companies. Kohberger (either son or father) leaving DNA on the knife is meaningless unless they can link them to the crime scene. The sheath had the DNA but can they prove when he last handled it? Still just circumstantial evidence.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
I don't see why anyone to expect Ka-Bar to have any records of it. The vast majority of that type of knife are copies made by other companies. Kohberger (either son or father) leaving DNA on the knife is meaningless unless they can link them to the crime scene. The sheath had the DNA but can they prove when he last handled it? Still just circumstantial evidence.
They said it was a K-bar type right from the start. And even if it was a genuine K-bar, the odds of it being on a record are infinitesimally small. Like the lottery