Idaho mass murderer apprehended

El Correcto

god is dead
I don't see why anyone to expect Ka-Bar to have any records of it. The vast majority of that type of knife are copies made by other companies. Kohberger (either son or father) leaving DNA on the knife is meaningless unless they can link them to the crime scene. The sheath had the DNA but can they prove when he last handled it? Still just circumstantial evidence.
They had a lot less on Bundy during his sorority murder trial.
This guy is gonna get it.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The authorities have Kohberger's DNA on the knife sheath, but DNA evidence can be transferred from one person to another onto an object so that evidence is not open and shut for a conviction.
Prosecutors don't have the murder weapon, they have a pretty vague description of the suspect from an eyewitness, and they lack a clear-cut motive.

UnionStrong

Sorry, but I don’t care anymore.
The authorities have Kohberger's DNA on the knife sheath, but DNA evidence can be transferred from one person to another onto an object so that evidence is not open and shut for a conviction.
Prosecutors don't have the murder weapon, they have a pretty vague description of the suspect from an eyewitness, and they lack a clear-cut motive.
I’d like to hear motive

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I cant help but think there were more killers. The Physical strength needed to slash/stab four people in such a small time frame is enormous, and he doesn't look like he has it. He is a runner so maybe he has a bit more stamina butI really think more people will be charged

rickyb

Death penalty state and he hasn’t confessed yet.
Sadly it’s just lethal injection, I was hoping they would fry him like Ted Bundy.
they cops are working on arresting all the white house mass murderers...

any day now...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I cant help but think there were more killers. The Physical strength needed to slash/stab four people in such a small time frame is enormous, and he doesn't look like he has it. He is a runner so maybe he has a bit more stamina butI really think more people will be charged
His first remarks after being handcuffed was to ask if anyone else had been caught.