IE stands for clueless about how the work is actually done.

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date
N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

True, but all the OP has done since he joined is whine, cry and complain.

And he doesn't even work for Parcel anymore.
Yep I saved all my complaining for when I retired. I'd leave after work while people were complaining about EVERYTHING and stay silent except maybe a giggle. Sorry u don't approve

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I get you voicing your opinion, what I don't get is why did it take you to retire before you did
It just makes me enjoy retirement knowing I don't have to ever go in to work again and deal with it

jaker

trolling
It just makes me enjoy retirement knowing I don't have to ever go in to work again and deal with it
So now that you left you are around ups people even when you don't need to

I thought retirement was to get away from the place and people but sounds like you took it a lot when you was working and now want to vent because you was scared that they might find you on here

I bet you been coming to this site a lot over the years but never joined because you was scared of ups

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Nope. No desire to join before. Again. Its fun. But you can judge all u want. Lol its fine

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

So now that you left you are around ups people even when you don't need to

I thought retirement was to get away from the place and people but sounds like you took it a lot when you was working and now want to vent because you was scared that they might find you on here

I bet you been coming to this site a lot over the years but never joined because you was scared of ups
By the way, any comments about his grammar? Lol

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Sorry I was getting ready for work , you know that thing you used to do but now complain about even though you don't work here anymore
Yes I do, strange you feel the need to get on here and judge before and after work.. But everyone's different and that's ok

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

I can chat at work , I am in feeder and you know what we do all day
Lol great. So u live on brown cafe. Lol. Wish I would have been brave enough to try feeders after my 3 hernias , herniated disk and new shoulder. Jealous

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
I E , he laughs at the hourly mentality of the system. My question, who do you think Carrys out ur plan?

IE says if its been demonstrated it can be done once,then that's the norm. Apparently they think the cowboys should win the Super Bowl every year. IE doesn't know or care about changing conditions. But what do I know..I'm hourly

Anyway, enough busting your balls, I do want to strangle I.E. people, as an hourly employee.