IE stands for clueless about how the work is actually done.

• Thread starter Nothing by 1030 anymore
  • Start date

TearsInRain

IE boogeyman
Play Station Portable?
premium service provider (air driver)

the DM's only care about FSP SPC, so if you code an FSP as a PSP, it'll look like you made the goal when you really didn't

DM's tend to be pretty dumb so they won't notice, though IE/OE will within a week or two

it's stupid because it negatively impacts your business plan and thus your own pay, just so you can not get wrist slapped one morning; that's not even getting into how you may screw up the drivers pay doing this

if you did it frequently, you're building an easy paper trail to be prematurely resigned

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit

the DM's only care about FSP SPC, so if you code an FSP as a PSP, it'll look like you made the goal when you really didn't

DM's tend to be pretty dumb so they won't notice, though IE/OE will within a week or two

it's stupid because it negatively impacts your business plan and thus your own pay, just so you can not get wrist slapped one morning; that's not even getting into how you may screw up the drivers pay doing this

if you did it frequently, you're building an easy paper trail to be prematurely resigned
How does it mess up the driver's pay? I don't do it when I do dispatch, for obvious reasons. But I can't see how it would do anything but screw up your FSP SPC number.

dudebro

Simple mistake while rushing through the dispatch. Really wanted to get preload going
They happen a lot in a hectic environment. I had a bunch of stupid DIR queries that ran on their own to catch all that stuff, like PSPs with 130 stops, or drivers who didn't hit leave building until their first stop and coded all their to area time to preload. When a guy like dragon ignored IE all month, he'd suddenly think we were really important when he found out he was missing preload pph by a tenth on the preliminary cost statement.

N

Nothing by 1030 anymore

Y

. Tldr