If Bezos bought UPS What is the selling price?

Right. You don't know(with all respect). Nor Bro or BIG. So, I submit someone or group(outside the public stock) owns and controls our company. I was always told there is two lines of stock. A and B, whatever that means. Now, who owns UPS?
A stock is owned by the employees.
B stock is owned by the public
Both shares are equal in price but the A shares has 10 times the voting rights.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Ok. You said it's "for sale". Is it? You mean the stock is for sale? Or the company, like say any car or business is for sale? So again, prove it. Of course you didn't. And how would YOU know? Ah, pure conjecture, speculation....So, is our company, jobs and future being sold?

you really have no idea how any of this works do you?

You’re just making yourself look ignorant at this point

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No"Bro". Come on. Troll? You chimed in. I've always heard UPS was owned by a private family. Somehow. I don't know them. Now, tell us. You said it was for sale. By who/whom? You even defined a price. Don't ask me to prove your statement. You made it. Are you mentally challenged or just obtuse? Difficult? See? Are you and burrhead related? Again, who is selling UPS for $144 billion? Expert? No, but I can go to the hardware store and buy a "For Sale" sign and put it on my lawnmower knowing who owns it.....and I'd bet a lot of people would like to know who really owns UPS and it's for sale.

You really are a piece of work
Maybe you should educate yourself a bit