If i quit do I get retro pay

I am sorry for another retro pay question but i did search for it and couldn't find a thread on it.

I left ups 2 months ago. I was there before the contract ended. I quit after the new contract was voted on .

BiggieBrown

No one really knows but if you didn't work under the new contract then the consensus is that it's very unlikely you will get any back pay.
2 months ago was 3/21.
The new contract took effect on 4/29.
You're probably not getting back pay.

Letter from the union. Question was do i get retro pay

Yes. Though you will have to get it on your own since you're no longer an employee and represented by the union. Mail UPS a certified letter informing them of your weeks and hours worked and ask for your retro pay. Ask them to get back to you with a check or an explanation for any delay within ten days of receipt of your letter. You may have to mail a second certified letter two weeks after the first to create a paper trail. Then you go to whatever state agency in your state that deals with hours and wages issues. It's usually under the state labor department.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
The contract is retroactive so yes you are entitled to back pay. However, since you are no longer on payroll you will have to chase it.

Thirdtime

Letter from the union. Question was do i get retro pay

Yes. Though you will have to get it on your own since you're no longer an employee and represented by the union. Mail UPS a certified letter informing them of your weeks and hours worked and ask for your retro pay. Ask them to get back to you with a check or an explanation for any delay within ten days of receipt of your letter. You may have to mail a second certified letter two weeks after the first to create a paper trail. Then you go to whatever state agency in your state that deals with hours and wages issues. It's usually under the state labor department.