If you are a Sprint cutomer please read

Hi UPSers,

Hope I am posting in the right place. Sorry if it is not.

Just signed up to let you know if you are a Sprint customer using UPS discount. Check your bill. This month it was only 12%. I have been on the phone with them over 60+ minutes now and they do not know why? Originally, they will give me my discount back but not the extra tax incurred because of their mistake. After a long discussion, they finally will issue at refund including the tax but, now not without an email.

It seem that you have to jump though a lot of hoops to get your correct discount, but I think it can be done.

Kelly

PS. Upser site still states 25% discount when transferred to Sprint.

Thanks,

One more update, the Sprint Customer service rep. Told me it would take a couple of months to get the right discount back and that I would have to call back an go though this again next month until it corrected.

Wow, can you imagine an 1 hour and 11 min. customer service call.

Regards,

Kelly

Paid-over-in-Maine

15 more years of this!
Thanks,

One more update, the Sprint Customer service rep. Told me it would take a couple of months to get the right discount back and that I would have to call back an go though this again next month until it corrected.

Wow, can you imagine an 1 hour and 11 min. customer service call.

Regards,

Kelly
They must be former Dell employees! But thats a different thread

ups767mech

Call back and ask to speak to the retention dept. They will get you what you want with little to no wait. Try it out.:happy-very:

Braveheart

I left Sprint for Verizon years ago. Verizon is great top to bottom. I got like 4 friends to leave them as well. All went to Verizon and all have thanked me for it.

Sprint reminds me a lot of UPS. Big monster company doing what ever the hell it wants.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
This past year Qwest changed their cell phone service to Verizon. I had no choice but to change over. I love Verizon. I have more coverage and more choices in cell phones.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Thank you, I give e-mail a try. Don't want to go though this again next month.

Kelly

Save yourself the hassle and switch to Verizon. You should be able to keep your phone number(s) and I think you will find the service to be so much better. The discount (off the primary line only) is 22% but all calls Verizon to Verizon are free. You can try them for 30 days free (you only pay for those calls not covered by your plan) and can go back to Sprint if not satisfied.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Save yourself the hassle and switch to Verizon. You should be able to keep your phone number(s) and I think you will find the service to be so much better. The discount (off the primary line only) is 22% but all calls Verizon to Verizon are free. You can try them for 30 days free (you only pay for those calls not covered by your plan) and can go back to Sprint if not satisfied.

Your next job gonna be in a Verizon kiosk?:wink2:

negrosangre

If you think you are having trouble with Sprint now, wait until you try to leave!! I agree with the others that Verizon in better. Switched abut 6 months ago and Verizon was a breeze to work with, but Sprint was another story. We had been with Sprint about 8 years and they gave us a very had time when we tried to switch. We tried about 2 years ago to switch and Sprint sent us a bill for several hundred $$, maybe our fault because we didn't switch on the end date, and we were told to pay it, or sign up for 2 more years. Left a very bad taste in our mouth.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Just got my bill and they only gave me the 12% also. Emailed them. Thanks for the heads up. Cant switch, too much time left on contract, and its the only service that kinda works here.