if you don't fabricate we wont acquit

vantexan

Was he shown evidence against Hillary Clinton of prosecutable crimes?
How would I know? The previous AG was shown evidence, met Bill out on the tarmac, and then had her subordinate cover for Hillary. For all I know serious money exchanged hands, or serious threats were made. But I do know that Hillary used a private server on which top secret documents were found. If not a felony please tell me how so?

Box Ox

How would I know? The previous AG was shown evidence, met Bill out on the tarmac, and then had her subordinate cover for Hillary. For all I know serious money exchanged hands, or serious threats were made. But I do know that Hillary used a private server on which top secret documents were found. If not a felony please tell me how so?

You're probably right. Why aren't Republicans controlling both houses of Congress and the Trump Administration jumping up and down screaming that the #1 target of Republicans has obviously committed a felony and it needs to be pursued? Are they soft on crime?

BrownArmy

Do you really believe that or do you just like trolling Repubs?

Guy, you tell me.

HRC was under the screws during the Obama presidency, but now Trump has been President for two years with the entire Senate and House united beneath him...

And, what?

The running joke is, “If only the Republicans could get in control, then we’d see HRC face justice!!!”

So, are you going to make excuses about why two years of a complete Republican lock on all levers of government haven’t resulted in HRC’s indictment, prosecution, and incarceration?

You tell me.

newfie

Republicans control the entire federal government. If Hillary truly committed prosecutable crimes, they would have already done something about it. Hillary in handcuffs: a total Republican wet dream. If there is evidence, Republicans should drag her out of bed tonight and charge her.

To me, it doesn't matter which party is getting indicted for it. Crime is crime.

the cause was lost under the Obama administration by the obama appointee Comey and his biased democratic loving and supporting subordinates.

they allowed Hillary to willfully destroy much of the evidence.

you are correct though your side got away with it.

Box Ox

how many more subpoened hard drives would she have to destroy before your if becomes a definite?

Is that why the entirely Republican-controlled federal government can't get her and is nearly entirely quiet on the matter? She destroyed some hard drives?

newfie

To me, it doesn't matter which party is getting indicted for it. Crime is crime.

Is that why the entirely Republican-controlled federal government can't get her and is nearly entirely quiet on the matter? She destroyed some hard drives?

you are backtracking

newfie

48360173_2498056310209771_3289119546216022016_n.jpg

Box Ox

oh good so you're a supporter of trump then too since there is no evidence against him?

It’s an ongoing investigation that’s similar to those conducted against organized crime families in the past. Investigators work their way up the chain of command and don’t announce what they’ve got as they do so.

If Mueller’s report indicates that there’s no evidence against Trump, then it’s been looked into and he walks.

vantexan

It’s an ongoing investigation that’s similar to those conducted against organized crime families in the past. Investigators work their way up the chain of command and don’t announce what they’ve got as they do so.

If Mueller’s report indicates that there’s no evidence against Trump, then it’s been looked into and he walks.
But in no way was Hillary's actions scrutinized as Trump's have been by Mueller. Where are all the Clinton associates being hauled in and threatened with prison time? And the Clinton campaign actually paid for the Steele dossier through a law firm serving as a proxy to keep their name out of it. If Mueller is supposed to be investigating Russian collusion then why isn't he investigating that? If DOJ and FBI officials were pushing this collusion narrative then why isn't he investigating that? Those officials have been fired, demoted, or resigned and yet he's not looking into the possibility that they caused this whole investigation? Why not? Because they're out to get Trump any way possible. And if they can't get him on the Russian collusion charge they were tasked with investigating, then whatever they can dredge up that they can even remotely connect him to they're going to do. If they can. So far, zilch.

newfie

Back to my point that despite your claims you're biased as hell for Hillary and against Trump. Why do you keep denying my point by proving it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump has 2 years to make an intelligent move if Senate Republicans won't vote to convict him when the House impeaches. The Office of the Presidency is the only reason he hasn't been indicted for the campaign finance violations of "Individual 1" outlined in the Cohen memo. And there's likely to be so much more to come that he would have been indicted for as an ordinary citizen.

Trump can't get a pardon unless Pence becomes President. And we know a pardon doesn't solve all of his problems (eg: NY is coming for him), but it would be better than not getting one.

The next Democratic President isn't doing it, so Trump will have to make Pence President before his term expires.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
Impeachment does not mean removal from office. It is more like being censored. One has to be convinced of a felony to be removed.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Her story of them having a chat about their grandkids is false. She doesn't have any.