if you don't fabricate we wont acquit

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Trump has 2 years to make an intelligent move if Senate Republicans won't vote to convict him when the House impeaches. The Office of the Presidency is the only reason he hasn't been indicted for the campaign finance violations of "Individual 1" outlined in the Cohen memo. And there's likely to be so much more to come that he would have been indicted for as an ordinary citizen.

Trump can't get a pardon unless Pence becomes President. And we know a pardon doesn't solve all of his problems (eg: NY is coming for him), but it would be better than not getting one.

The next Democratic President isn't doing it, so Trump will have to make Pence President before his term expires.

Will be interesting to see what happens.
if Obama did not get impeached for his then why would trump

Jkloc420

Republicans control the entire federal government. If Hillary truly committed prosecutable crimes, they would have already done something about it. Hillary in handcuffs: a total Republican wet dream. If there is evidence, Republicans should drag her out of bed tonight and charge her.

To me, it doesn't matter which party is getting indicted for it. Crime is crime.
Never trumpers are part of the swamp and want trump out just as much as democrats

Box Ox

Never trumpers are part of the swamp and want trump out just as much as democrats

Trump will only be removed from office if there's rock solid evidence against him in the Mueller report that will be enough for Senate Republicans to vote to convict in the Senate. Otherwise he'll have to be voted out in 2020.

I wouldn't worry about some media and anti-Trump vendetta alone being enough to take Trump out. The facts and evidence would have to be incredibly solid.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Trump will only be removed from office if there's rock solid evidence against him in the Mueller report that will be enough for Senate Republicans to vote to convict in the Senate. Otherwise he'll have to be voted out in 2020.

I wouldn't worry about some media and anti-Trump vendetta alone being enough to take Trump out. The facts and evidence would have to be incredibly solid.
But Mueller has only caught people lying to the authorities.
No updates on the one Russian company that hired US Attorneys to defend themselves , they asked for a speedy trial and Mueller requested more time. Meaning if he wasn't prepared for trial then his issuing of the indictments was false.

Box Ox

But Mueller has only caught people lying to the authorities.
No updates on the one Russian company that hired US Attorneys to defend themselves , they asked for a speedy trial and Mueller requested more time. Meaning if he wasn't prepared for trial then his issuing of the indictments was false.

I'm confident that Mueller knows how to navigate the legal system, regardless of how outsiders would like to interpret the legality of his actions.

newfie

I'm confident that Mueller knows how to navigate the legal system, regardless of how outsiders would like to interpret the legality of his actions.
He's done some highly unusual things for knowing his way. You generally don't charge unless you're ready to go to trial.Mueller charged and then stalled.

newfie

He'd probably know a lot better than you, I or a biased CNN or Fix News analyst.

You didn't answer the point you instead tried to attribute god like wisdom to Mueller.

Mueller charged three Russian companies. When at least one of those companies called his bluff he suddenly went to his delay game.

He charged a bunch ofoRussian agents in court which means they will never stand trial being out of country. Many former prosecutors say he should have sealed the indictments and waited for them to come here on a trip before charging them.

Those same former prosecutors failed to see that all knowing wisdom of this God you have ordained.

newfie

He'd probably know a lot better than you, I or a biased CNN or Fix News analyst.
QUOTE]

You didn't answer the point you instead tried to attribute god like wisdom to Mueller.

Mueller charged three Russian companies. When at least one of those companies called his bluff he suddenly went to his delay game.

He charged a bunch ofoRussian agents in court which means they will never stand trial being out of country. Many former prosecutors say he should have sealed the indictments and waited for them to come here on a trip before charging them.

Those same former prosecutors failed to see that all knowing wisdom of this God you have ordained.

Synlis

How many years does UPS go back in a background check i have a
Misdemeanor Conviction but this was over 10 years ago do you think they would no hire me still?

Jkloc420

How many years does UPS go back in a background check i have a
Misdemeanor Conviction but this was over 10 years ago do you think they would no hire me still?
They will most likely hire you but have somebody standing really close to you, so they can keep an eye on you