Ilhan Omar is Better for the Repugs than Trump!!!

Who in USA Politics is most RACIST?

• Trump

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Ilhan Omar

Votes: 7 36.8%
  • Steve King

Votes: 3 15.8%
  • Rashida Tlaib

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Alexandria Ocasio Cortez

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • Maxine Waters

Votes: 8 42.1%

• Total voters

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The Ilhan Omar anti-Semitism controversy, explained

“In 2012, she tweeted that “Israel has hypnotized the world, may Allah awaken the people and help them see the evil doings of Israel.” The tweet implied that Israel and its supporters were secretly tricking the world into supporting it, a longtime anti-Semitic trope for which Omar apologized after taking office in January.”
And?
Her comment is clearly accurate and you're assuming it is an attack on Judaism rather than Israel.

Box Ox

And?
Her comment is clearly accurate and you're assuming it is an attack on Judaism rather than Israel.

Omar's comments have nothing to do with Israel and everything to do with Jews

“There are many Jews and non-Jews who have issues with Israeli policies, dislike Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and question Israel's approach to peace. Omar's comments are vastly different. Her tweets and comments are not targeted at Israel. They directly target Jewish Americans, casting doubt on their character and patriotism.

Therefore, it should come as no shock that among her defenders Omar can count David Duke, former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, who has lauded her comments, writing that, ''By defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!”

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right

“There are many Jews and non-Jews who have issues with Israeli policies, dislike Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and question Israel's approach to peace. Omar's comments are vastly different. Her tweets and comments are not targeted at Israel. They directly target Jewish Americans, casting doubt on their character and patriotism.

Therefore, it should come as no shock that among her defenders Omar can count David Duke, former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, who has lauded her comments, writing that, ''By defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!”
You can post dozens of garbage opinion pieces claiming anti semitism. I simply disagree. None of them have any valid arguments.

Box Ox

You can post dozens of garbage opinion pieces claiming anti semitism. I simply disagree. None of them have any valid arguments.

That’s OK. The Democrats as a party agree with Omar through the 2020 elections that Jews have the power to hypnotize the world, as featured in the plot of Jud Süss — the most successful Nazi film ever made- at their own peril.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Just as I thought, BCer's think the House is more racist than the President

by a margin of 9 to 5!

View attachment 238832
The trend is staying consistent ...

The House is twice as racist as The President.

Congress Racists.jpg

Last edited:

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Couldn't denounce David Duke until forced to, calls KKK and neo Nazis very fine people.
David Duke links to Ilhan Omar as 'Like Minds'.

... it should come as no shock that among her defenders, Omar can count David Duke, former grand wizard of the Ku Klux Klan, who has lauded her comments, writing that, ''By defiance to Z.O.G. Ilhan Omar is NOW the most important Member of the US Congress!”
Somali refugees appear to be the new KKK and Ilan Omar is the new Grand Wizard displacing David Duke.

Last edited:

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
That’s OK. The Democrats as a party agree with Omar through the 2020 elections that Jews have the power to hypnotize the world, as featured in the plot of Jud Süss — the most successful Nazi film ever made- at their own peril.
There is no doubt Republicans will push that narrative on their sheep and the ignorant ones will buy into it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
"It is important to distinguish between criticizing a military action by a government and attacking a particular people of faith,” Omar wrote. “I will not shy away of criticism of any government when I see injustice — whether it be Saudi Arabia, Somalia, even our own government!”

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
"It is important to distinguish between criticizing a military action by a government and attacking a particular people of faith,” Omar wrote. “I will not shy away of criticism of any government when I see injustice — whether it be Saudi Arabia, Somalia, even our own government!”
Wow..such insight.
She can talk out of both sides of her mouth better than the artist deal maker himself.