Illegal Alien Arrested for the Murder of Molly Tibbetts

vantexan

They also contribute to our society. Y'all just focus on the bad because it is an easy scapegoat to blame the ills of society on, instead of fixing the real problems. It's easy to pick on the voiceless, it's easy to pick on the weak, the new, and those that are different
For the millionth time, get rid of the criminal element! Don't protect them. Build a wall that will greatly slow down the rate of entry. And people have been talking forever about fixing the real problems. This is a real problem. Nothing has been fixed and we're tired of watching the country fall apart.

It will be fine

For the millionth time, get rid of the criminal element! Don't protect them. Build a wall that will greatly slow down the rate of entry. And people have been talking forever about fixing the real problems. This is a real problem. Nothing has been fixed and we're tired of watching the country fall apart.
Legalize the drug market and crack down on employers of undocumented workers. Problem solved.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
We're always going to have crime. But the ones committed by illegals shouldn't have happened. That poor girl would still be alive if that man had been blocked from entering. They are a drain on our law enforcement, prison, education, social services systems.
Not true. Her date of fate was predetermined at birth. Had she not been murdered she would have been struck by lightning, choked on a piece of steak or met some other kind of demise.

vantexan

Not true. Her date of fate was predetermined at birth. Had she not been murdered she would have been struck by lightning, choked on a piece of steak or met some other kind of demise.
Way to trivialize a death. Then again babies being aborted don't bother you. Innocent people being gunned down in Chicago doesn't either. A Republican in power does. Nice priorities.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage
Way to trivialize a death. Then again babies being aborted don't bother you. Innocent people being gunned down in Chicago doesn't either. A Republican in power does. Nice priorities.
Goodun!
I would be proud if it was mine! LOL!

:nonono::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::tennis:

Smack Down.jpg

P

pickup

We're always going to have crime. But the ones committed by illegals shouldn't have happened. That poor girl would still be alive if that man had been blocked from entering. They are a drain on our law enforcement, prison, education, social services systems.

Oh he beat me to it.

Smashmouth

The bottom line is the system is broken, there is literally no way for a person from Mexico(or many other countries)to come to the U.S. legally..the quota system is outdated and hasnt kept up with the growth of the country, if you have legal relatives in the U.S. it could sitll take up to 10 years to get approved and even if someone were to qualify, the cost if you try to do it yourself is about 2/3k, hire a lawyer to wade through all the paperwork and youre looking at 5/6k. So I know if it were me, I would roll the dice and try to get across illegally. And lets face reality, we need immigrants, there are many jobs that the majority of Americans just wont do...and the majority of these illegals are hard workers that will end up working 2 or 3 jobs. We blame them for coming in illegally, but in reality its our fault for having a system that makes it impossible to come any other way!! So lets demand our politicians stop using this issue as a political pawn and instead fix the problem.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
He was allowed to be here, the other one wasn’t. And if the other one weren’t here, the jogger would not have been killed.
Here's the thing. Why does it matter that it was an illegal immigrant that did it? You all could give a crap that she died. You're just upset that it was an Hispanic that did it. Instead of being upset she died, you all get a hard on over the fact that it was an illegal immigrant that did it.