Illegal Alien Arrested for the Murder of Molly Tibbetts

Smashmouth

I don't disagree we need immigrants. But advocating for an underclass of people to come here and basically be indentured servants because grass cutting, fast food work, and farm hands are things beneath Heritage Americans is cringe worthy.

Being an indentured servent is probably a matter of perspective. To these people that live in dirt floor houses and make 2 or 3 dollars a day in their native land, I would say with confidence that coming here and having better living conditions and making 10/15 dollars an hour, they would not consider themselves indentured servants. They are just looking for an opportunity.

newfie

as you libs try to trivalize and deflect on this death by an illegal immigrant try to show some class.

liberals on TV at least send their condolensces to the family before they start deflecting.

i'm not seeing your concern for this poor girl and her family.

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
They also contribute to our society. Y'all just focus on the bad because it is an easy scapegoat to blame the ills of society on, instead of fixing the real problems. It's easy to pick on the voiceless, it's easy to pick on the weak, the new, and those that are different
so we should abolish the police who go in and get the natural born citzens, liberals want to abolish ice.

vantexan

The bottom line is the system is broken, there is literally no way for a person from Mexico(or many other countries)to come to the U.S. legally..the quota system is outdated and hasnt kept up with the growth of the country, if you have legal relatives in the U.S. it could sitll take up to 10 years to get approved and even if someone were to qualify, the cost if you try to do it yourself is about 2/3k, hire a lawyer to wade through all the paperwork and youre looking at 5/6k. So I know if it were me, I would roll the dice and try to get across illegally. And lets face reality, we need immigrants, there are many jobs that the majority of Americans just wont do...and the majority of these illegals are hard workers that will end up working 2 or 3 jobs. We blame them for coming in illegally, but in reality its our fault for having a system that makes it impossible to come any other way!! So lets demand our politicians stop using this issue as a political pawn and instead fix the problem.
We have more than a million legal immigrants a year. The majority come from developing nations and have relatives here.

Jkloc420

they had to grade him on a curve , first black president so it was important they make him look good.

prop him up and go hells bells after the next republican that comes into office.
I am just making a comparison, obama=1 percent and they loved it. Trumps=3 percent and they hate it

vantexan

Here's the thing. Why does it matter that it was an illegal immigrant that did it? You all could give a crap that she died. You're just upset that it was an Hispanic that did it. Instead of being upset she died, you all get a hard on over the fact that it was an illegal immigrant that did it.
When we see a promising young life snuffed out and it never should have happened we give a crap.

Jkloc420

We have more than a million legal immigrants a year. The majority come from developing nations and have relatives here.
They dont realize estimates put over 11 million illegal immigrants here. That means 11 million immigrants already committed a crime.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
as you libs try to trivalize and deflect on this death by an illegal immigrant try to show some class.

liberals on TV at least send their condolensces to the family before they start deflecting.

i'm not seeing your concern for this poor girl and her family.

Where is yours before you use it to try a prove your false narrative?