I'm a newbi. Went on facility tour, and interview after. The wait is killing me.

Harman B

I had a tour and interview on the 4th, and in the one on one interview, the HR person said to expect a call on Monday. I thought I would get a call on the 7th. My cousin who is a supervisor at a different facility told me that they usually take a week. So I assumed that he would call on the 14th which is a Monday also today. No call. I went to the facility to talk to the HR person that did the interview, he was not there, the security guard gave me his number and I left a message. Should I be looking into the "expect a call on Monday" at all? False hope? Its been almost two weeks. Does that mean i'm probably not getting hired? Thanks in advanced.

k4f872ae7u5ji.gif

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I had a tour and interview on the 4th, and in the one on one interview, the HR person said to expect a call on Monday. I thought I would get a call on the 7th. My cousin who is a supervisor at a different facility told me that they usually take a week. So I assumed that he would call on the 14th which is a Monday also today. No call. I went to the facility to talk to the HR person that did the interview, he was not there, the security guard gave me his number and I left a message. Should I be looking into the "expect a call on Monday" at all? False hope? Its been almost two weeks. Does that mean i'm probably not getting hired? Thanks in advanced.
It will be done at their convenience, not yours. When they need someone they will call you