I'm going to Instagrad today!!!

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I make enough to where I can afford to buy my own turkey.

They still recognize the milestone years of service.
That's not the point.... It's that a mega corporation would cut out something that barely affects their bottom line....something that is a tradition for the hard work of all employees... They will send upper mgt gift during the holidays, so why wasn't THAT cut out?????

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

That's not the point.... It's that a mega corporation would cut out something that barely affects their bottom line....something that is a tradition for the hard work of all employees... They will send upper mgt gift during the holidays, so why wasn't THAT cut out?????

It was an outdated tradition carried over from the Depression years.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I would actually prefer that they choose a local nonprofit and donate what they would have spent on us. The nonprofit gets some $$$ and the company gets yet another write off.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
I think this topic has been beaten to death, but I'm about to hop on my plane to go to Instagrad and I'm very excited. No more warehouse preload 3am 11 dollars an hour bs I'm ready nervous excited scared thank you for all your support as I know lol most comments after this might be a tad bit negative haha
Why do you have to show up if it's insta?

Utility81

I've been through it before. Yes, it really is like Nazi Germany as far as how anal they are. Do the smart thing and fail on purpose. Get into a good trade or stay part time and get an extra job. This job will eat your soul.