Super fun Saturday air day

Rack em

Made the Podium
I've learned from experience not to go above and beyond in order to meet expectations. I do what I can to make service but I do it safely

Overpaid Union Thug

No phone number on the envelope and no mailbox to put it in. Also it was a NDA saver so He will get it Monday like he should have in the first place
Don't get into the habit of using your phone to call customers. That could backfire on you. I learned that the hard way during my first year driving.

And you should never put a package in a mailbox unless it is mailbox that's not intended for use by the USPS (that happens).

Rack em

Made the Podium
If there is already mail in the mailbox OR the package is a surepost package, I will leave it in their mailbox. Otherwise its EC or NI1

wayfair

swollen member
Don't get into the habit of using your phone to call customers. That could backfire on you. I learned that the hard way during my first year driving.

And you should never put a package in a mailbox unless it is mailbox that's not intended for use by the USPS (that happens).
release bag on the mail box.... come on

hondo

promoted to mediocrity
When you saw you had all those 'upgrades', did you call your center about it? I only say that because at my old hub on Saturdays we typically got 2 cans of Sat air (and the shuttle car with the EAMs) plus 1 can for Monday (advanced), and every once in a while they would accidentally start unloading Monday's freight.

Edit: and the 'upgrades' on my Saturday route were almost always freight that missed service on the pickup end (weather) that was for commercial stops closed on Saturday.

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
We double trip the airport on Saturday, bring back two A5s plus a shuttle. Funny to read about centers that only use 1 or 2 air drivers on Saturday.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
If I see upgrades that get thrown in the mix and will be the result of service failures, I run straight Sat air, upgrades I'll drive back on. Don't dissapoint two customers, one already was.

Overpaid Union Thug

If there is already mail in the mailbox OR the package is a surepost package, I will leave it in their mailbox. Otherwise its EC or NI1

That is illegal. Even if it's a SurePost. But the customer probably won't know the difference.
release bag on the mail box.... come on

Still illegal.

I put them in a DR Bag and hide them somewhere where they can't be seen from the road. Behind a tree, fence post, gate. I try hanging them if the ground is wet.

Rack em

Made the Podium
Since when is talking on a cell phone hands free illegal? Besides, I could justify that is an emergency call not knowing if the guy was crazy or not

DumbTruckDriver

Allergic to cardboard.
image.jpeg