Super fun Saturday air day

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
Dude you are a baby. I worked Saturday air and over a 100 stops. And then had to help. I hope they paved those roads of all the frozen tears. Geshush!

Rack em

Made the Podium
1. You're probably in a larger city with a denser area 2. You are obviously a runner n gunner 3. I had to deliver my entire city and everything outside the city and I like to not have late air. Sorry for trying to be decent at my job

G.V. Rush

All Encompassing Member
1. You're probably in a larger city with a denser area 2. You are obviously a runner n gunner 3. I had to deliver my entire city and everything outside the city and I like to not have late air. Sorry for trying to be decent at my job
Don't apologize I'm just messing around. I'm not a runner it sucked for me as well. I just feel like a dick today cause I have to work tomorrow

Overpaid Union Thug

Since when is talking on a cell phone hands free illegal? Besides, I could justify that is an emergency call not knowing if the guy was crazy or not
Recent DIAD training said that UPS "ENCOURAGES" us to pull over out of the public right of way when using hands free devices. Not that we have to or that we can't use them.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
It was going to an St, so it had an "S" on it.
image.jpeg