I'm not here to complain.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
proxy-7.gif

Lbound2

Don’t be slacking on purpose. You need to find a nice steady pace, do a good job building your tiers. Enough you can take some pride in what you are doing. And ignore the supervisors yelling to hurry up. Keep your pace no matter what. Otherwise you burn out.
That's exactly what i've been doing. I'd usually bust ass, and be tired by 7:40 and ready to pass out. I'm pacing myself now, all my fellow loaders even tell me they don't know how I do it, and would use their seniority to gtfo from this truck.

WorknLateHuh

dont worry, once peak hits everything will fall into place.

all the disorganized peaks leading up to this one have been a learning tool. This year will be different and organized

watdaflock?

Talk about your massive gun collection and enjoyment of skinning dead animals, with your co-workers during break. Start getting a disturbing stare in your eyes. Just work "safe" and management will leave you alone.
MV5BOGNhMmZkMDMtZDRjMC00YmNmLTlmMjQtN2Y3MzM0MTcwNWQyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyNjkxMjM5Nzc@._V1_SX1777_CR0,0,1777,998_AL_.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
That's exactly what i've been doing. I'd usually bust ass, and be tired by 7:40 and ready to pass out. I'm pacing myself now, all my fellow loaders even tell me they don't know how I do it, and would use their seniority to gtfo from this truck.

Hardest pull in the building am I right?