Im out.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

sx2700

Banned
Oh and.... just to stir the pot real quick (because it needs it).... Does anyone relaize the idiocy/irony of dilligaf's screen name and her actions here?

I guess the answer to that acronym is a resounding "YES!!!! Please Lord, make me matter somewhere..... even if only online!"

I completely forgot about that acronym until you pointed it out. Good catch.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
atatbl
We moderators cannot read private messages, therefore if you want to make comments to someone about someone else,use private message. If you have something to say to someone and you dont care who reads it, (like anything you post) list it as a visitor message to their page. I dont have any idea about Ips of IPS or anything. Im lucky I can get to the internet. I dont have the time. And even if I had time, anything I want to know of someone I can ask and they will tell me up to and including addresses and phone numbers. And invites to their homes. I would never stalk anyone because of any privelege I have here to moderate. So dont let that scare any of you. We are all here, for fun and information. Those that want more stress and confrontations should go somewhere else.

satellitedriver

Oh and.... just to stir the pot real quick (because it needs it).... Does anyone relaize the idiocy/irony of dilligaf's screen name and her actions here?

I guess the answer to that acronym is a resounding "YES!!!! Please Lord, make me matter somewhere..... even if only online!"

What does your acronym stand for?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Seacrest out ! Drewed out !!

Gee, I could start a thread saying Moreluck out.......I wonder how many comments I would get.

Sorry to hear you're leaving drewed. Thanks for organizing the 'record' for chatters online at one time. That was fun.

Coming or going is your decision and no one will try to talk you out of it. The tough keep going though!
Best of luck to you.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
But you newer people could find the thread and add to it, so we would have more to research when we get bored..:happy2:

atatbl

atatbl
We moderators cannot read private messages, therefore if you want to make comments to someone about someone else,use private message. If you have something to say to someone and you dont care who reads it, (like anything you post) list it as a visitor message to their page. I dont have any idea about Ips of IPS or anything. Im lucky I can get to the internet. I dont have the time. And even if I had time, anything I want to know of someone I can ask and they will tell me up to and including addresses and phone numbers. And invites to their homes. I would never stalk anyone because of any privelege I have here to moderate. So dont let that scare any of you. We are all here, for fun and information. Those that want more stress and confrontations should go somewhere else.

I think you might have gotten the wrong idea here. One, I was very surprised to hear Drew say you can research PMs (if that was what he was implying).

Second, I WAS NOT implying you or any member of THIS FORUM would e-stalk someone to find them in real life. I would be very surprised if anyone here would, but people are people so who knows. The instances that I speak of take place on sites MUCH different from this one. I do find it odd though that this is a serious board (meaning most topics are not to joke about, but truly about someone's livelihood), yet your site manages to have exemplary moderation (without much moderation) if that makes sense. It is an impressive feat unto itself. The mods here should be complimented for brining this about.

sx2700

Banned
I think you might have gotten the wrong idea here. One, I was very surprised to hear Drew say you can research PMs (if that was what he was implying).

Second, I WAS NOT implying you or any member of THIS FORUM would e-stalk someone to find them in real life. I would be very surprised if anyone here would, but people are people so who knows. The instances that I speak of take place on sites MUCH different from this one. I do find it odd though that this is a serious board (meaning most topics are not to joke about, but truly about someone's livelihood), yet your site manages to have exemplary moderation (without much moderation) if that makes sense. It is an impressive feat unto itself. The mods here should be complimented for brining this about.

I agree, aside from the constant insults and flaming, most people behave as far as swearing, racism, sexism, etc....Most sites that have an open forum are absolutely disgusting at times.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I agree, aside from the constant insults and flaming, most people behave as far as swearing, racism, sexism, etc....Most sites that have an open forum are absolutely disgusting at times.
Constant insults and flaming?
1% of the community causing 100% of the problem.

atatbl

No kidding. I don't post here much, but this brought it out of me. Obviously, you frequent other forums too. I don't want to judge anyone... but my next statement inherently will...... the only reason I can say it whole-heartedly is because I see no other logical conclusion....

If you get offended and Brown Cafe, you HAVE TO live in a pretty, pretty bubble on a pretty, pretty island.

Unfortunately, that individual still finds a way to communicate with the rest of the species.

Status
Not open for further replies.