I'm out

HEFFERNAN

Huge Member
Yeah I aspire to hate my job and cut people down any way I can on an irrelevant to this world website to feel better about my pointless existence
giphy.gif

542thruNthru

Lol I am literally curling 50s alternate curls and talking :censored2: to your losers in between sets

I love how you feel you need to always tell us about your life. Wow you're curling right now that's so cool. What and your sister/girlfriend is Latina and can barely speak English that's amazing. Please keep us informed on this irrelevant website of your life.

Tom MacDonald

Max E. Pads
I love how you feel you need to always tell us about your life. Wow you're curling right now that's so cool. What and your sister/girlfriend is Latina and can barely speak English that's amazing. Please keep us informed on this irrelevant website of your life.

Yeah it's a big difference from hiding as much as possible about my own and talking a bunch of :censored2: on everyone else's huh?

542thruNthru

Yeah it's a big difference from hiding as much as possible about my own and talking a bunch of :censored2: on everyone else's huh?

Yep. Only a idiot would post a pic of their girlfriend on a anonymous website to a bunch of strangers. Hey maybe I should post pictures if my kids to a bunch of people I don't know. Oh I shouldn't? Is it because that would be really dumb!!!