Immigration

JL 0513

Hope Trump does not select too many Senators for positions in his administration .
Could upset the balance of power in the US Senate .

Yup, I was thinking of this. The GOP has 51, can't afford to lose a single seat or Trump's plans could be a no go. Any appointments from the Senate needs to be from deep red states that would only elect another Republican.

JL 0513

Remember Trump was talking about immigration the same way back in 1995? So he's been racist for a while.

Oops, that was Bill Clinton.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Ya, they still have a money problem with the Federal gov't .
Can't get standardized loans and depositing all that cash in banks under Federal Rules .

rickyb

i dont literally believe in the bible, but i believe in religion for its symbolic value.

Scott Dworkin ‏@funder 11h11 hours ago

If u claim to be a Christian and you're not outraged over #muslimban, you're a hypocrite. Source:UH, THE BIBLE @robfee #StopPresidentBannon

C3WTBVaUkAA8c2L.jpg

Returntosender

We're not talking about economic refugees, we're talking about war refugees.

Obviously we're not going to let the entire world population immigrate to the US.
Their is part of me that's want Yellowstone to erupt. Would like to see if South American countries will be ok with US citizens moving south to escape the destruction.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Recently caught trying to enter the country through Mexico , a deported criminal.
Salvatore Marciante an Italian citizen who was convicted back in 1995 and was deported in 2004 . He had been a permanent legal resident who had been living in New York until is conviction when he lost his legal status .
Marciante was originally named in a multi-count indictment filed in 1994 accusing him and 12 other members of the Italian mafia of distributing and trafficking narcotics in New York . Available court documents revealed that federal agents arrested Marciante on September 15, 1994, and on October 6, 1994, and a federal judge set his bond at $1 million.
While in jail he was tried on separate charges where he pleaded guilty to various counts in connection with the charge of interference of commerce by violence in connection with the robberies . For that case, Marciante was sentenced to serve more than five years in prison; however the prison term was set to run concurrent with the previous case .

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Mayor DeBlasico says that illegals caught driving drunk should not be deported .
He said “small” crimes such as drunk driving and grand larceny don’t merit deportation .

Can't wait for Mothers against Drunk Drivers ( MADD ) rip him a new one .

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Mayor DeBlasico says that illegals caught driving drunk should not be deported .
He said “small” crimes such as drunk driving and grand larceny don’t merit deportation .

Can't wait for Mothers against Drunk Drivers ( MADD ) rip him a new one .
NYC has been going downhill with this clown in office.